Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I took my little neighbor to an indoor skate park today... and got threw out.

No offense AAP, because there are heterosexual pedophiles obviously as well. But if you like sleeping with teenage boys, then you are gay. They may be in denial, but they are not straight

Pedophiles are not gay. These men are straight. Just like sleeping with a woman now doesn't make me hetero. These men are grandfathers, have wives, etc... they are just there to touch and get cheap thrills. You will be hard pressed to find a true homosexual that is a pedophile. Contrary to popular belief.

AAP,

You're misreading.

I don't think gays are any more prone to pedophilia than anyone esle. That is not my point.

Teenage boys and girls are physically equivelant in most respects to adults. A case I think could be made that pre teens, and the abuse of them, might be gender neautral. But these guys aren't targeting boys and girls. They are gender specific. They have homosexual predispositions. I'm sure you know better than I do how many gay men try to live out heterosexual lives despite attractions running counter to such choices.

A "heterosexual" guy would not get any thrill from rubbing another guys chest. That situation could just as easily have been a bunch of old men chasing after the girls for "cheap thrills"

pedophiles are not gay.

or straight.

they are sick minded degenerates who should be shot at sunrise.

if i EVER catch one of these vermins copping a feel off my niece or nephew.......well, let's just say the swamp aligators will be well fed that night.

justice, southern style.

rnch said:
pedophiles are not gay.

or straight.

they are sick minded degenerates who should be shot at sunrise.

if i EVER catch one of these vermins copping a feel off my niece or nephew.......well, let's just say the swamp aligators will be well fed that night.

justice, southern style.

A bunch of us had this dicussion on the jail bait thread, and I definitely support strong statutory rape laws. But I recognize that by a degree of several magnitudes, that there is a difference between having sex with a 15 year old girl, and a 5 year old girl.

I have a hard time accepting that with a 15 year old the attraction isnt more gender specific than with a younger child.

Actually, they aren't pedophiles because these boys are not pre-pubescent. There's another term for it. Also, yes, the men are homo or at least bisexual.

If I like younger (legal) girls, that means I'm hetero.

And AAP - no, it's not purely legal. These are the kinds of places where sexual abuse starts. The police need to know and have some survailance of the area and maybe do a sting operation.

Top Bottom