Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I took my little neighbor to an indoor skate park today... and got threw out.

Man, whatever, sounds like fiction, and I want to believe you, the old phuck yelling "take your shirt off" just seems a bit too much, who would tolerate that shit? I want to believe you but there are so many things in the story that would be noticed by an authorative/responsible figure I would think???

Take my word- The 15 year old bearded short skater guy gets laid with all the confused hot big titted teens in town. I know these guys

I skated until I was about 17 (4 years ago) and Discover Mills skate park is
nothing like that. DM is a chain, should be one somewhere in your area.

LOL @ Knocking the gum machine over.

I've done stuff like that many times when somewhere pisses me off. It's fun as hell and angers the workers greatly.

Get me a plane ticket, hook me up at a local gym to recruit a few Iron Bruddas, and let's you and I, and your neighbor head back for another day of fun...

Wanna bet it turns out different this time...<evil wink>

Ranger

He is a member of SanctuarySkatePark.com but theirs is outdoors in the damn heat.

This one is in Pompano..

http://www.skateboardpark.com/sbp/?ID=327&view=showpark

I am not kidding you guys the least. It was hideous. Just imagine the white trash from the movie 8mile and put them on skateboards and bikes and there you have it. No one is going to complain about them because the lady is making money, the kids are having fun and the old men are probably the ones who keep the place in business. Legally, all they were doing wrong is supplying cigerettes to them.

It sucked.

Top Bottom