Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

Here is a little info. We took measurements beginning of last year and again this year.
I was just hoping to be the same. Being down most of the year I didn’t have high hopes.

2023 vs 2024

56 -57 years old

190 lbs -198 lbs

R bicep15 1/4 - 161/4

L bicep 15 - 15 3/4

Chest 41 - 43 1/4

Waist 32 - 33 1/2

R thigh 19 1/2 - 20 1/4

L thigh 19 1/2 - 201/4

R calf 15 1/2 - 16

L calf 15 3/4 -16 1/4
@Slyderkt you're definitely growing, do we have before after pics?

Measurements are done as followes.
No pump
Bicep - full flex
Chest - relaxed with arms down to sides. No big breath to puff yourself.
Waist - at belly button. No vacuum pose
Thigh- relaxed. Put heel on top of arch of other foot and measure 6 inches above knee cap. Measure around there.
Calf- relaxed.

Hahahaha I told you I have chicken legs. My calf’s and bi ceps are same size.!
My thigh’s are smaller than some of y’all’s arms!!!!!!

It ain’t easy being beautiful!!!
you know you probably look great but picture needed :)

I have decided to add mk677
I need to get appetite up.
I eat fin in the am and lunch. Work out about 3-5 and not hungry after that.
Now I see why tren is good for cutting also.
That is not goal on this cycle
That will definitely help with appetite

Ok Wednesday and Thursday I had a splitting head ache with lots of head pressure.
Still went to the gym. Got in good solid work outs. Thursday about 2 hours after gym it hits me hard. I am sick. Sinus pressure off the charts.
Friday stay home all day on couch. Get some meds in me become human again.
Here it is Saturday not a lot better but alive.

Here is the bad thing. I know need to stay home and rest. All I can think about is how can I go to gym and do something.

I am sick alright. Sick in the head!!!

Ok Wednesday and Thursday I had a splitting head ache with lots of head pressure.
Still went to the gym. Got in good solid work outs. Thursday about 2 hours after gym it hits me hard. I am sick. Sinus pressure off the charts.

Here is the bad thing. I know need to stay home and rest. All I can think about is how can I go to gym and do something.

@Slyderkt headache? you taking NAC and vitamins? sounds like you're seriously sick vitamin D C?

Ya I did teledoc the other day. Got some lady Dr that must believe in candle therapy.
She only prescribed me a nasal spray.
Two day of that crap and got worse. Just went to a dr and he prescribed real med. I pic them up in an hour.

Ya I did teledoc the other day. Got some lady Dr that must believe in candle therapy.
She only prescribed me a nasal spray.
Two day of that crap and got worse. Just went to a dr and he prescribed real med. I pic them up in an hour.
@Slyderkt lets pic up some of the real meds what you taking

If your headaches continue I would definitely see a doctor about that

Top Bottom