Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should San Diego fire their coach?

he look like he delivering more of a blow job than a head butt.

AAP said:
he look like he delivering more of a blow job than a head butt.

thats jeff garcia who has the gay rumor. But he has the best looking wife around. Playmate of the year or something, Super gorgous wife.

T.O. called him gay. T.O. just talks trash

I know for a fact Dennis Rodman is Bi. I have seen it with my own eyes. I was a bit young and shocked at the same time.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
several errors happened that had nothing to do with coaching.
There were some coaching errors. The biggest one was challenging the obvious fumble that Troy Brown caused. That cost them a time out, and how much could they have used a time out at the end of the game?
And generally personal fouls can be attributed to the coach, they are discipline issuses.
Also, this just in LT is a big fat crybaby!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBy2pA-j9Zc

chilidog0425 said:
seriously, you can't blame marty for that loss.

how many chances did the players have to put the game away? the unsportsmanlike 15 yarder that would have gone over on downs, the interception / fumble, the dropped interception, the dropped passes. allowing reche to get behind the defense for the 40 yard play. ridiculous errors -- the players deserved to lose that game.

the one call was not giving kaeding a chance to kick one when they went for it on 4th and 11. but that was hardly the difference in the game.

several players in post game interviews did take responsibility for the loss as well.
Completely agree. Hey, if you want to fire somebody, why not the GM? While Rivers is an okay QB, Marty wanted to keep Drew Breese last year instead of going w/ Rivers. How do you think SD would have done keeping Drew?

jestro said:
There were some coaching errors. The biggest one was challenging the obvious fumble that Troy Brown caused. That cost them a time out, and how much could they have used a time out at the end of the game?
And generally personal fouls can be attributed to the coach, they are discipline issuses.
no he is not
I was at the game
he was justified in calling them out. the pats players were facing the crowd and belligerantly mocking the chargers by impersonating merrimans sack celebration.
first off, the patriots got out played and out coached in evry aspect of the game. The chargers literally beat themselves on numerous occasions. So the patriots have NO RIGHT to rub it in like that and make jackasses out of themselves.
I think it is about time one of the NFL eleite players called the pats out on the shit they pull. I think this patriots dynasty is much more like the old Raiders than people care to admit.

Wulfgar said:
no he is not
I was at the game
he was justified in calling them out. the pats players were facing the crowd and belligerantly mocking the chargers by impersonating merrimans sack celebration.
first off, the patriots got out played and out coached in evry aspect of the game. The chargers literally beat themselves on numerous occasions. So the patriots have NO RIGHT to rub it in like that and make jackasses out of themselves.
I think it is about time one of the NFL eleite players called the pats out on the shit they pull. I think this patriots dynasty is much more like the old Raiders than people care to admit.
bro why is it okay for merriman to do his little dance after every sack/hurry?
just as tasteless and classless.
doesn't make sense to get mad when your own player does it

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
I know for a fact Dennis Rodman is Bi. I have seen it with my own eyes. I was a bit young and shocked at the same time.
he owns a cool club in los angeles
funky name I can't recall at the moment

jestro said:

head coaches rely on the people upstairs watching the replay to decide whether to challenge a play. marty didn't see the replay.

Top Bottom