Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should San Diego fire their coach?

If he can't get the job done with the crew he had access to, he's never going to get it done. That team had sick talent, and it was wasted with a moronic game plan. You don't rely on a rookie QB who's hit or miss when you have the best RB in the entire NFL. I was scratching my head in disbelief at the play calling.

Huckster said:
If he can't get the job done with the crew he had access to, he's never going to get it done. That team had sick talent, and it was wasted with a moronic game plan. You don't rely on a rookie QB who's hit or miss when you have the best RB in the entire NFL. I was scratching my head in disbelief at the play calling.

WORD.

However, is it not up to the head coach to make sure the correct plays are being called? Give the ball to L.T. 35 times if you have to. San Diego was stacked this year.

I don't know anything about SD's coach, but they did make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs so something he did must've been right.

moved to the who gives a shit forum

LT is a big pussy and showed it yesterday.

MVP=Make Vacation Plans...

bunch-o-sore-loser-people here who made predictions they can't back up.

seriously, you can't blame marty for that loss.

how many chances did the players have to put the game away? the unsportsmanlike 15 yarder that would have gone over on downs, the interception / fumble, the dropped interception, the dropped passes. allowing reche to get behind the defense for the 40 yard play. ridiculous errors -- the players deserved to lose that game.

the one call was not giving kaeding a chance to kick one when they went for it on 4th and 11. but that was hardly the difference in the game.

several players in post game interviews did take responsibility for the loss as well.

they shouldnt fire marty
you dont fire the winnigest coach in pro football
especially after a run likethey had
the loss was NOT his fault
the players played..they had NUMEROUS channces to win
and blew it

but unfortunately SD fans are calling for blood
and poor ole marty seems to be the one whose wrists they all want to cut

AAP said:
please explain the fucking pic

(after a play on defense, the chargers stopped the pats and the defensive player (SD) head butted the New England player and this resulted in 15 yard first down. (penalty like this = 15 yards and first down)

if he wouldnt have head butted the New England player, they would have had to punt as it would have been 4th down.

The personal foul wasnt that even big of a deal. Most refs would not have thrown thw flag

several errors happened that had nothing to do with coaching. Eric Parker dropped a couple of easy ones and fumbled as well.

The pats made less mistakes then SD did.

keep marty around who is better then him that is around? no one. the players like Marty as well

Top Bottom