Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I confess??

I love your story, but aren't your work and laptop IP addresses searchable?

Tell your bos you cant find who did it but to let you take a whack at fixing it, hopefully fixing it will calm him down and he'll leave it like that... be careful your boss sounds pretty angry and he seems stubborn enough to hire someone to get to the bottom of this....

Update- Big meeting yesterday. Our Office bitch (manager) called everyone in. Picture this- You have a little man about 5'4", little sloppy pot belly, late 40's, never married, going threw some type of mid-life crisis, drives a Red (no shit) Miata and the only hair is about 2 1/2 inches above his ears that wraps straight around the back of his head. Picture the show "The Office", that's where I work.

Ok, so he is standing in front of everyone, sweating like he just ran 15 miles (when it was actually only 15 steps) trying to catch his breathe. In short, he says: I can't do this anymore (this guy is on the edge of crying he is so frustrated), I have wasted more time trying to find out who it was that tampered with our system. If someone doesnt come forward and take responsibility for this then I am going to get really, really mad. *Now, you can just imagine at this point Everyone is snickering under their breathe because this guy is just losing it. He hears as some people start to chuckle, he points them out and says: That's it, you TWO (two sales people), you think this is funny? Do you Really, think this is funny. One of them (a new guy who has been here about a month) says: Ya, I do, and I think all of this is a Colossal waste of everyone's time. All of this over what??? Some music?? Everyone just kind of sat there and the look on the Office Managers face was classic. He tries and responds but starts to stutter a little and of course Mayo (the a-hole he is, was actually pretty funny yesterday) says...Sp Sp Sp SSSSSSPPPPPPPid it out Junah! As silly as it sounds it was Hilarious!! Everyone Lost it, Most people had tears in their eyes. Needless to say, Mayo doesnt work here anymore. After our meeting, our yellowed, sweaty, runny arm pitted office manager let him go for his outburst during the meeting. On Mayo's way out of course he leaves in typical Mayo fashion, calls everyone Faggots and walks out...

As glad as I am that he is gone, for the one single moment in the meeting I think I actually respected the guy.........NAH, fuck him, he's still an a-hole.

So, after the meeting everyone is in my office (right outside the door) and one of the Sales guys (good guy) is talking to someone else and I hear him say a little classic rock would be nice for a little bit. Well, as the music God of my work place, I feel that I must grant the wishes of the People. So, a couple hours later Aerosmith is jamming followed by Stairway to heaven. I gotta tell you, ever NEVER seen this place So alive. I truly havent. People's blood is moving. Can't tell if it's the Music or Mayo being gone, actually, I'm sure its a combination of both.

Our office Manager (Teddy) has now been in the owners office for about an hour or so. Everyone of course is wondering what is going on, so as ruler of this small world, I decide to break up chit chat so I went to play some Comedy. Thought it would be fun, plus they were in the Owners office (theres no speakers in there), the problem came in when it went straight to Raw Dog and I couldnt get it off. For those of you who dont know, it's a pretty bad comedy. I couldnt for the life of me get it off. All you could hear was: F this F that, your Mother F, your Sister F....I was like what the F!! Everyone is looking around laughing thier ass's off. I mean, it was pretty funny, but I finally changed the station to Laugh USA. Jeeezus, I was shitting my pants.

Ok, so Teddy is now out of that meeting with the Owner and where does he go, straight from his office to the closet!!! LMAO! This is just too much. We can hear him in there swearing and hitting the wall (not hard, he's only 5'4") and then all of a sudden he starts carring out small peices of sheetrock...I said OH SHIT.

The great thing is that Teddy would NEVER suspect me as I am one of the Managers here, it just wouldnt make sense, plus, they ALL come to me and ask my opinion. I just tell everyone the same thing, I dont know nor do I care, all I know is that I like the change. Now, out of nowhere Teddy's tie comes flying out of the closet, followed by his shirt and all of a sudden you hear one of the girls start SCREAMING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and here come Teddy walking out with nothing but a yellow sweat stained soaking wet WIFE BEATER and slacks dripping with Sweat, just the Nastiest fucking thing youve ever seen! Now, this is when things got a little shaky. Teddy calls me over to help him, I told him, I will take a look, but what the fuck are you looking for??? And, I will NOT go in the closet WITH you. He tells me to try and find out where the music is coming from. No sooner do I walk in that closet, I can see the wires instantly going straight down stairs. That's when I needed to do a little clean up. I told Teddy to go take a break and he (in a panic) said he needed to fix this today or else Marv said. (Marv is the owner).

Here I am thinking to myself, well, it was good while it lasted. Then all of a sudden, I thought, what if something worse happened than the music. What if I could do something that just made the music look like a fly in the house??? So quickly I moved the wires the best I could, used duct tape to tape them back behind the remaining sheetrock. Now, I just bought myself more time...So, what was it that I could do that would make this look like nothing at all. **We need this music in here more than you all could imagine** It was SOOOOO bad, you all have NO IDEA. This MUSIC needs to stay under all circumstances.

So, after the meeting the Owner, doesnt say anything to anyone, grabs his coat and walks out. Now, this guy is starting to piss me off a little. He owns this company (thats makes a shit load of money) and has a hair accross his ass about music. Wont speak to anyone (never has) and walks around here like we should all quiver in our boots and bow to him as he walks by.

Well, I've got news for him. I think it's time to take this to the next level. I called my Brother who is a genius with electronics and we are going to fuck with him a little bit (you know, harmless and untraceable stuff). Really...this will be fun.

Be back later with the Plan for the "BOSS MAN"....

I love your story, but aren't your work and laptop IP addresses searchable?

I know it all is. But, No one has the ability to do it. It's just not that kind of company. So, unless they bring in an outside company (which I doubt they would do. Well, let's pray they dont) then I think I'm pretty safe.

Update- Big meeting yesterday. Our Office bitch (manager) called everyone in. Picture this- You have a little man about 5'4", little sloppy pot belly, late 40's, never married, going threw some type of mid-life crisis, drives a Red (no shit) Miata and the only hair is about 2 1/2 inches above his ears that wraps straight around the back of his head. Picture the show "The Office", that's where I work.

Ok, so he is standing in front of everyone, sweating like he just ran 15 miles (when it was actually only 15 steps) trying to catch his breathe. In short, he says: I can't do this anymore (this guy is on the edge of crying he is so frustrated), I have wasted more time trying to find out who it was that tampered with our system. If someone doesnt come forward and take responsibility for this then I am going to get really, really mad. *Now, you can just imagine at this point Everyone is snickering under their breathe because this guy is just losing it. He hears as some people start to chuckle, he points them out and says: That's it, you TWO (two sales people), you think this is funny? Do you Really, think this is funny. One of them (a new guy who has been here about a month) says: Ya, I do, and I think all of this is a Colossal waste of everyone's time. All of this over what??? Some music?? Everyone just kind of sat there and the look on the Office Managers face was classic. He tries and responds but starts to stutter a little and of course Mayo (the a-hole he is, was actually pretty funny yesterday) says...Sp Sp Sp SSSSSSPPPPPPPid it out Junah! As silly as it sounds it was Hilarious!! Everyone Lost it, Most people had tears in their eyes. Needless to say, Mayo doesnt work here anymore. After our meeting, our yellowed, sweaty, runny arm pitted office manager let him go for his outburst during the meeting. On Mayo's way out of course he leaves in typical Mayo fashion, calls everyone Faggots and walks out...

As glad as I am that he is gone, for the one single moment in the meeting I think I actually respected the guy.........NAH, fuck him, he's still an a-hole.

So, after the meeting everyone is in my office (right outside the door) and one of the Sales guys (good guy) is talking to someone else and I hear him say a little classic rock would be nice for a little bit. Well, as the music God of my work place, I feel that I must grant the wishes of the People. So, a couple hours later Aerosmith is jamming followed by Stairway to heaven. I gotta tell you, ever NEVER seen this place So alive. I truly havent. People's blood is moving. Can't tell if it's the Music or Mayo being gone, actually, I'm sure its a combination of both.

Our office Manager (Teddy) has now been in the owners office for about an hour or so. Everyone of course is wondering what is going on, so as ruler of this small world, I decide to break up chit chat so I went to play some Comedy. Thought it would be fun, plus they were in the Owners office (theres no speakers in there), the problem came in when it went straight to Raw Dog and I couldnt get it off. For those of you who dont know, it's a pretty bad comedy. I couldnt for the life of me get it off. All you could hear was: F this F that, your Mother F, your Sister F....I was like what the F!! Everyone is looking around laughing thier ass's off. I mean, it was pretty funny, but I finally changed the station to Laugh USA. Jeeezus, I was shitting my pants.

Ok, so Teddy is now out of that meeting with the Owner and where does he go, straight from his office to the closet!!! LMAO! This is just too much. We can hear him in there swearing and hitting the wall (not hard, he's only 5'4") and then all of a sudden he starts carring out small peices of sheetrock...I said OH SHIT.

The great thing is that Teddy would NEVER suspect me as I am one of the Managers here, it just wouldnt make sense, plus, they ALL come to me and ask my opinion. I just tell everyone the same thing, I dont know nor do I care, all I know is that I like the change. Now, out of nowhere Teddy's tie comes flying out of the closet, followed by his shirt and all of a sudden you hear one of the girls start SCREAMING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and here come Teddy walking out with nothing but a yellow sweat stained soaking wet WIFE BEATER and slacks dripping with Sweat, just the Nastiest fucking thing youve ever seen! Now, this is when things got a little shaky. Teddy calls me over to help him, I told him, I will take a look, but what the fuck are you looking for??? And, I will NOT go in the closet WITH you. He tells me to try and find out where the music is coming from. No sooner do I walk in that closet, I can see the wires instantly going straight down stairs. That's when I needed to do a little clean up. I told Teddy to go take a break and he (in a panic) said he needed to fix this today or else Marv said. (Marv is the owner).

Here I am thinking to myself, well, it was good while it lasted. Then all of a sudden, I thought, what if something worse happened than the music. What if I could do something that just made the music look like a fly in the house??? So quickly I moved the wires the best I could, used duct tape to tape them back behind the remaining sheetrock. Now, I just bought myself more time...So, what was it that I could do that would make this look like nothing at all. **We need this music in here more than you all could imagine** It was SOOOOO bad, you all have NO IDEA. This MUSIC needs to stay under all circumstances.

So, after the meeting the Owner, doesnt say anything to anyone, grabs his coat and walks out. Now, this guy is starting to piss me off a little. He owns this company (thats makes a shit load of money) and has a hair accross his ass about music. Wont speak to anyone (never has) and walks around here like we should all quiver in our boots and bow to him as he walks by.

Well, I've got news for him. I think it's time to take this to the next level. I called my Brother who is a genius with electronics and we are going to fuck with him a little bit (you know, harmless and untraceable stuff). Really...this will be fun.

Be back later with the Plan for the "BOSS MAN"....

So initially you were afraid of being fired and now it's like you are asking for it, you should really stop now while you are ahead, reality is if they find out and fire you then you will have bad references from that place.

LOL ok I haven't check IP's (probably a proxy anyways) but I am postive this is an alter messing with all of us... at least its one of the most interesting alters we have had in years. I got two guess on who it would be. :)

Damn, I guess u don't mind being fired and losing unemployment insurance. Oh well.

Shitty place to work - start looking while u can. I'd never work at such a crappy job. Oh and hope ur not posting tihs while at work :)

c

Top Bottom