Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I confess??

Well, another day in the life of the Drama Shop. Yesterday was a Big day with tons of changes.

I came in yesterday morning as usual. I rolled in about 7:45am (we come through the back), noticed that the door was already open, really didn’t think much of it so I sat down at my desk, open my coffee and realized ….hmmmm, it’s quiet in here…WAIT! There is NO MUSIC!!! WTF?!?!?

Ok, so here I am looking like a deer in headlights, completely in another world as beads of sweat to form on my forehead. My heart starts to beat a little faster and the only word the comes to my head is…..

“F * C K”!!!

So, I run the front window and I see the owners car out front and TWO Vans. I immediately turn around, run down the hall, look up the stairs and see the lights on. Now, mind you, the owner NEVER walks in before 12 noon, EVER.

So, now I am REALLY starting to panic. Thoughts are just flying through my head. My immediate response is to go back to my office and pretend that nothing is wrong, but then my curiosity got the best of me, so I ventured up stairs.

I didn’t get half way around the corner and I could hear talking and then out of nowhere the Owner comes to the edge of the stairs and says:, “Oh, you’re here, follow me.
Now, I’ve been here for a while and that was probably the Longest conversation I’ve had with him.

As we are walking towards his office I am wondering what the hell is going to happen. I am thinking: Should I just confess if he asks? What if he knows it’s me that did it and starts playing dumb to see if I’ll be honest with him? All of these thoughts were racing through my head like a damn emotional roller coaster. Then all of a sudden I realized that it doesn’t matter because….well, just because. All in all, the outcome is of my own demise. No one caused this but myself and to be honest, I wouldn’t have changed a thing, I’d do it all over again. I hated that Fucking music…Hated it. I hated SO much that I would have left anyway. So, if I changed something for the good of my co-workers, then well, I can live with that. Let him fire me, I’m not worried, nor do I really give a shit.

So, as I am walking down the hallway, I pass the closet I see the door cracked open and the Electrician (some 22 year old kid, probably an apprentice) glares over with this smirk on his face as if he knew. But then, all of a sudden I took a deep breath as I approach his office and immediately this calming well being just took over my body, almost a rush of pure natural ecstasy. It was quite surreal. Every worry just left my body and all my fear just disappeared.

I enter his office and he tells me to have a seat. I sit down thinking, well this is the end. With no fear I blurt out: “Listen, I appreciate what is going on, but this office is Full of drama and to be quite honest with you I’m tired of the games. I can’t work in these conditions and I don’t think you provide an ideal working environment for any of your employees. (I lean in a little closer, put my hands on his desk and say): Unfortunately, I’m going to have to give you my notice unless some drastic changes are made and are made today. And as far as the music crap is concerned, Save your breath, It’s not up for discussion.

And, just as I ended my statement I felt my ass checks squeezing together holding the rest of the shit that was seeping into my pants… Oh man, now what do I do. Do I grab a rage after he throws me out to clean up the stain I left on his seat or do I just leave…lol.

Here’s the unbelievable part:
He looks at me and just as I did, leans in and says; “I never knew you had such a big pair of balls?”

It seemed like an eternity went by. I just stared at him, I didn’t know what the hell to say, so like an idiot, I say, “I didn’t think you had such bad taste in music”….lmao, I really have NO IDEA where that came from. I started to laugh a little, but he didn’t think it was funny. Then I look at him and said, “Well, I guess some things are just funnier in your head”. That didn’t go over well either…Shit, I thought it was hilarious.

Just then the pot smoking electrician came in and handed him a bunch of keys…???? I looked at him and said to myself keys??? I was really puzzled. The Boss thanked him, took one of the keys and tossed it across his desk at me…I picked it up and asked: “What is this for”? He replied: I changed the locks. I instantly turned around and noticed that our Office Bitches door was still closed… I instantly thought, he should have been here by now…
Just as soon as I turned my head, he says to me: Never mind what’s going on behind you, we have more important issues discuss….

Tell your bos you cant find who did it but to let you take a whack at fixing it, hopefully fixing it will calm him down and he'll leave it like that... be careful your boss sounds pretty angry and he seems stubborn enough to hire someone to get to the bottom of this....

Exactly.

LOL ok I haven't check IP's (probably a proxy anyways) but I am postive this is an alter messing with all of us... at least its one of the most interesting alters we have had in years. I got two guess on who it would be. :)

Sure it is. This entire story is utter bullshit, but it's entertaining. :lmao:

also, let's post both versions, bro

Well, another day in the life of the Drama Shop. Yesterday was a Big day with tons of changes.

I came in yesterday morning as usual. I rolled in about 7:45am (we come through the back), noticed that the door was already open, really didn’t think much of it so I sat down at my desk, open my coffee and realized ….hmmmm, it’s quiet in here…WAIT! There is NO MUSIC!!! WTF?!?!?
Ok, so here I am looking like a deer in headlights, completely in another world as beads of sweat to form on my forehead. My heart starts to beat a little faster and the only word the comes to my head is…..
“F * C K”!!!
So, I run the front window and I see the owners car out front and TWO Vans. I immediately turn around, run down the hall, look up the stairs and see the lights on. Now, mind you, the owner NEVER walks in before 12 noon, EVER.
So, now I am REALLY starting to panic. Thoughts are just flying through my head. My immediate response is to go back to my office and pretend that nothing is wrong, but then my curiosity got the best of me, so I ventured up stairs.
I didn’t get half way around the corner and I could hear talking and then out of nowhere the Owner comes to the edge of the stairs and says:, “Oh, you’re here, follow me.
Now, I’ve been here for a while and that was probably the Longest conversation I’ve had with him.
As we are walking towards his office I am wondering what the hell is going to happen. I am thinking: Should I just confess if he asks? What if he knows it’s me that did it and starts playing dumb to see if I’ll be honest with him? All of these thoughts were racing through my head like a damn emotional roller coaster. Then all of a sudden I realized that it doesn’t matter because….well, just because. All in all, the outcome is of my own demise. No one caused this but myself and to be honest, I wouldn’t have changed a thing, I’d do it all over again. I hated that Fucking music…Hated it. I hated SO much that I would have left anyway. So, if I changed something for the good of my co-workers, then well, I can live with that. Let him fire me, I’m not worried, nor do I really give a shit.
So, as I am walking down the hallway, I pass the closet I see the door cracked open and the Electrician (some 22 year old kid, probably an apprentice) glares over with this smirk on his face as if he knew. But then, all of a sudden I took a deep breath as I approach his office and immediately this calming well being just took over my body, almost a rush of pure natural ecstasy. It was quite surreal. Every worry just left my body and all my fear just disappeared.
I enter his office and he tells me to have a seat. I sit down thinking, well this is the end. With no fear I blurt out: “Listen, I appreciate what is going on, but this office is Full of drama and to be quite honest with you I’m tired of the games. I can’t work in these conditions and I don’t think you provide an ideal working environment for any of your employees. (I lean in a little closer, put my hands on his desk and say): Unfortunately, I’m going to have to give you my notice unless some drastic changes are made and are made today. And as far as the music crap is concerned, Save your breath, It’s not up for discussion.
And, just as I ended my statement I felt my ass checks squeezing together holding the rest of the shit that was seeping into my pants… Oh man, now what do I do. Do I grab a rage after he throws me out to clean up the stain I left on his seat or do I just leave…lol.
Here’s the unbelievable part:
He looks at me and just as I did, leans in and says; “I never knew you had such a big pair of balls?”
It seemed like an eternity went by. I just stared at him, I didn’t know what the hell to say, so like an idiot, I say, “I didn’t think you had such bad taste in music”….lmao, I really have NO IDEA where that came from. I started to laugh a little, but he didn’t think it was funny. Then I look at him and said, “Well, I guess some things are just funnier in your head”. That didn’t go over well either…Shit, I thought it was hilarious.
Just then the pot smoking electrician came in and handed him a bunch of keys…???? I looked at him and said to myself keys??? I was really puzzled. The Boss thanked him, took one of the keys and tossed it across his desk at me…I picked it up and asked: “What is this for”? He replied: I changed the locks. I instantly turned around and noticed that our Office Bitches door was still closed… I instantly thought, he should have been here by now…
Just as soon as I turned my head, he says to me: Never mind what’s going on behind you, we have more important issues discuss….

This has to be fiction.

And Sulma could you just highlight the different parts so I don't have to try to spot the changes?

Top Bottom