Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I confess??

Do not confess. But don't let someone else take the fall for it either. If it's your job to find out, then just be unsuccessful at it. "No one will admit to it".

Oh, and since you knew that someone else got terminated on the spot for messing with the Muzak, you were a complete idiot for pulling this stunt.

Do not confess. But don't let someone else take the fall for it either. If it's your job to find out, then just be unsuccessful at it. "No one will admit to it".

Oh, and since you knew that someone else got terminated on the spot for messing with the Muzak, you were a complete idiot for pulling this stunt.

I'm obviously not going to say anything at this point. Sometimes, you can only take so much and the more I think about it, the less I give a shit.

The last guy that was term'd on the spot was just a complete idiot/moron anyway. He entered the closet KNOWING if he turned that music off he was getting axed. So, I think that is one of the reasons why the music is such a big deal...

no one is getting any work done today...

Music is still going strong...lmao

I'm obviously not going to say anything at this point. Sometimes, you can only take so much and the more I think about it, the less I give a shit.

The last guy that was term'd on the spot was just a complete idiot/moron anyway. He entered the closet KNOWING if he turned that music off he was getting axed. So, I think that is one of the reasons why the music is such a big deal...

no one is getting any work done today...

Music is still going strong...lmao

but so did you bor lol now you will have to forever live out your days there keeping this huge lie from ever being found out.

LOL, that's right I was. I did snap. Still not sure what I'm going to do...You wouldnt think something so little would be such a Huge deal... Everyone is walking around here, coming into my office telling me they know who did it and that he heard this and she said that....it's TOOOOOO FUNNY! Our office manager is such a tool. This has him so frustrated and confussed. He's been in that closet all day. LMAO.

I JUST REALIZED, shit, I could have some REAL fun with this....I can log on to XM Radio and change the station ONLINE!!....hmmmm, who is ready for some HOWARD STERN????

Im doing it! I wish i could feed in a web cam so you all could see this place....LOL!!!

Shhhhhhhhhh

lol omg this is hilarious. Keep us updated. Don't say anything. It's too late now. Now, go online and change it to octane :)

Reminds me of 40 year old virgin when Paul Rudd can't stand that video on a loop. I'm o burn this place down!

I'm assuming you used your own subscription information for XM online. Can the IT people track down the activity on the night in question and finger you?

Top Bottom