Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I confess??

I wouldn't push it any further and cover tracks as best as possible. Great story by the way.
Reminds me of the time I was at this fucking SICK party with hoit naked chicks running around everywhere and this girl I knew from HS from all over me and kissing the side of my face. Her friend took a picture of it and everything. About 30 minutes later her BF asked me to help find the guy hooking up with his GF. I had no idea what he was talking about... As I walk through the house looking for this guy my friend grabs me and told me he was looking for me, lol.

I'm assuming you used your own subscription information for XM online. Can the IT people track down the activity on the night in question and finger you?

Our IT dept consists of our Office Manager and he's a moron. He is still in that fucking closet....lmao.

I erased the icon off the computer server, so he will never find it. Ill uninstall everything soon, but this is much more fun than I imagined. They are clueless, but it is giving everyone something to do...

There is about 20 or so people in the company, so not too big. I manage the Marketing dept which consists of 4 of us and there is approx 10 or so sales people, office manager, owner and our runner Mayo (I hate this guy)!

Ill update everyone shortly....BIG things to tell. I'm actually having too much fun. I played about 10 minutes of Howard Stern, the place BLEW UP!! TOO FUNNY! I almost pissed my pants. They know someone is messing with them now. I switched the station a few times... Gotta log off for a few and do a little clean up...

1st i'd have my resume already going out, a person/owner that is that ridged about change (maybe his dead mother loved those songs and always played them) then I'd move on long before they found out..

Top Bottom