Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

badgergrl said:
Yay! :)
Congrats on the weight drop. I'm sure that takes a lot of stress off of your mind.

Love the pics! You and Sassy are 2 beautiful buff babes! :heart:
Have fun!

5xe73p3.gif

WELL DONE!!!

CALL ME TOMORROW - I want to know your condition.

The pics are OUSTANDING.

MIDDLEWEIGHT!!!!!

(told you)

I am SO proud

the-short-one said:
weight today is 123.5 with shorts/shirt on. :)

We did a photo shoot today for MD & Ford. I had a special friend come by -m she'll be shooting tomorrow in a hot outfit. Can you guess who this is with me?

DSCF3629.jpg
You and Sassy look hot as all dam hell. Sassy baby wow did you ever pull it all together fast beyond impressive. TSO great work on the weight I KNEW you could do it! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. :qt:

Holy cow, look at you 2 hot mamas! Shorty you look crazy girl! Just wow I can't wait to see your pics with the trophy woman! Those other ladies need to move over and make room for SHORTY!!!!

The Shadow said:
If you see this...I will call you later today.

Sassy 0 looking great as always

ok. i'm around all day. going to the hotel gym to practice posing and then will go to the men's pre-judging tonight.

the-short-one said:
weight today is 123.5 with shorts/shirt on. :)

We did a photo shoot today for MD & Ford. I had a special friend come by -m she'll be shooting tomorrow in a hot outfit. Can you guess who this is with me?

DSCF3629.jpg

Me with Gerri Deach
DSCF3587.jpg
:qt: wow. serious.

Top Bottom