Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SFGiants 2012

sfgiantsfan79

HUGE Giants fan (hence the user name). Nearly cried when they won it all in 2010 (of joy though unlike '89 and '02)

How about Madbum last night? Kid is a stud.

The A's are my favorite team and I am very very loyal to them... I lived in the bay area for some time but I still do like the Giants... Those fuckers are starting to come on and catch the dodgers... If Lincecum would even pitch like half the pitcher he was then I could definitely see them winning the division but I don't see them making too much noise if they get to the playoffs... They are a team that has to win with pitching because they just are not built on offense and I don't think their staff is strong enough or consistent enough to do it... They do have a nice team though...

However, FUCK THAT, The A's own the bay... (okay that may not be true but that's my team) =)

The A's are my favorite team and I am very very loyal to them... I lived in the bay area for some time but I still do like the Giants... Those fuckers are starting to come on and catch the dodgers... If Lincecum would even pitch like half the pitcher he was then I could definitely see them winning the division but I don't see them making too much noise if they get to the playoffs... They are a team that has to win with pitching because they just are not built on offense and I don't think their staff is strong enough or consistent enough to do it... They do have a nice team though...

However, FUCK THAT, The A's own the bay... (okay that may not be true but that's my team) =)

I would never have thunk you to be an Oakland A's fan, nor living in my neck of the woods...it will be great when you finally get your ripped ass back to Cali where we can hook up brotha...I know of a few other brothers here heading this way also...where ever we all are...roadtrip!

The only team that truly matters to me here in the bay area is my 9ers, and the Sharks of course. For me, if it isn't a full contact type sport I won't watch it, rather be eating/cooking, training, and growing :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I would never have thunk you to be an Oakland A's fan, nor living in my neck of the woods...it will be great when you finally get your ripped ass back to Cali where we can hook up brotha...I know of a few other brothers here heading this way also...where ever we all are...roadtrip!

The only team that truly matters to me here in the bay area is my 9ers, and the Sharks of course. For me, if it isn't a full contact type sport I won't watch it, rather be eating/cooking, training, and growing :D

Im originally from the midwest bro but I have LOVED the A's and 49ers since I was 3 years old...

I moved to the bay because of my ex fiance (the bitch) LOL but I used to take her to the A's games a few years ago and we would sit front row for only $50 dollars right by the fucking dugout... the same tickets at Giants stadium were $400-500...

I have always loved the 49ers... of course I'm Italian and Italian qb's are my favorite, but come on, montana and rice... fuck! I was like 5 years old when they were beating the fuck out of the broncos and winning the super bowl...

Its funny because I remember all the A's lineups and 49ers lineups from the 80's and 90's... Those were dynasty teams!

btw, I lived San Jose, so i do like the sharks, although they aren't my favorite nhl team... I like the Islanders and Bruins...

Hopefully I will be back in Cali soon though bro and we will definitely catch some games! College football games will be fucking awesome to go to as well... I would like to drive to Oregon (that's my college football squad) and watch them play like USC or a game like that... that would be fucking awesome!

Hey you guys got a good win on sunday. You'd hope it'd be the type that would light a fire under your teams ass. Sweep would have been nice for my boys, but hey I'll gladly take the 2 out of 3.

As for Timmy he did great tonight. Don't know what's been up with him all year.

Swept the dodgers, now tied for 1st. Said to my buddies at the beginning of the year that the dodgers were just pretenders. I mean come on talk about a cake schedule to start the year.

Hey you guys got a good win on sunday. You'd hope it'd be the type that would light a fire under your teams ass. Sweep would have been nice for my boys, but hey I'll gladly take the 2 out of 3.

As for Timmy he did great tonight. Don't know what's been up with him all year.

Swept the dodgers, now tied for 1st. Said to my buddies at the beginning of the year that the dodgers were just pretenders. I mean come on talk about a cake schedule to start the year.

if lincecum can turn it around, the giants are most certainly winning the division and they probably still will anyway...

matt kemp being hurt for the dodgers is killing them though man... they were killing it when he was in the lineup... he's been out quite a while and if he gets right then it will be tight the rest of the way through but if lincecum turns it on, the giants are taking it...

i get so frustrated with the a's because year in and year out they have THE BEST farm system in the league and right when they start developing guys, they fucking trade them... its a constant... they have made some good moves trading away guys after they got the best out of them but they've also made some big mistakes trading guys... trading carlos gonzalez was fucking terrible and dan haren and tim hudson, the list goes on... one of these days they will just say fuck it and spend the money and get a title...

Go 9ers go!

And roids or no roids, BARRY IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!

Thats right brother...49ers are going to have a great year this season, and as far as Mr. Bonds goes, steroids or no steroids...who gives a fuck! All that shit was bullshit and my close friend ended up sitting in jail two times for being a stand up guy, all because 1 guy had a vendeta against Barry.

Top Bottom