Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seeking thoughts on training software

phineas919

A question to personal trainers and trainees- would you or do you use a mobile phone application or other software to track training and progress? I'm talking about something where trainers can set up workouts for their trainees, and trainees can record their progress such as exercises, sets and reps performed, weight and measurements over time, etc.

I'm curious how many would find this useful or not, or what trainers are currently using... Thanks for any input.

To be honest i couldn't see your average PT's being interested in recording all that data for everyone of there clients. Normally at my gym its just some bullshit program they write up and you fill it in as you go. Perhaps if you were a BBing pro and were training clients who were spending big bucks you may go as far to offer that service but for the average pt it would be doing something for nothing.

Top Bottom