Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seahawks

I just got back to my hotel from the game. I have NEVER seen a stadium that empty with 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in all my time. What a fucking sad showing. Makes me happy tho. There are always hot broads at Iggies games too.

KillahBee said:
I just got back to my hotel from the game. I have NEVER seen a stadium that empty with 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in all my time. What a fucking sad showing. Makes me happy tho. There are always hot broads at Iggies games too.
hell those that remained had action on the total
here at elite slat had it at 42.5
it had in reality gone to 41

totals are more sensitive to a point move as both teams are in "action" on that wager
this was a case in point(no pun intended)

the game can go "haywire" one way and the total bet can still be in play
so a half or full point move on a total bet has more significance

Frisk is irritating the fuck out of me with her Michele TaFoya impersonation. stop tugging on the dick that isn't there and act like a woman and go cook something.

HumanTarget said:
Frisk is irritating the fuck out of me with her Michele TaFoya impersonation. stop tugging on the dick that isn't there and act like a woman and go cook something.

I'm glad I irritate you bitch, its my soul existance just to Irritate the hell out of you.

Now, go blow a load and relieve some tension

KillahBee said:
All I know is I won on Sea and went 5-0 this week

imagine sitting your Seattle Defense this week in Fantasy :(

if FF were real they would be talking about me all day on WFAN today.

Erzulie said:
I'm glad I irritate you bitch, its my soul existance just to Irritate the hell out of you.

Now, go blow a load and relieve some tension
you didn't mean that.

Top Bottom