Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roy jones vs. tarver 3!!!!!

Bruce

all you peeps check out jonestarver3.com
it is no longer just talk they are gonna duke it out, and best believe the real roy is coming to fight this time. MOOKIE hope you check this out

No way

I dont know if Roy has it in him

He tool 2 hard shots hos last 2 fights

And Tarver looked REAL good in his last fight

bro roy came down from 205 to 174 in a month for that fight with tarver. big mistake, we'll see. i called winky over trinidad i called hatton over tzyu and taylor over hopkins. roy is gonna woop tarver like he did richard hall, who was a great long southpaw

I saw that Taylor Hopkins fight

WOW taylor looked good, incredible hand speed

Not as fast as Roy in his hay day but still damn fast

Looked like Hopkins was taken by surprise by Taylors aggression

DieselGunz said:
I saw that Taylor Hopkins fight

WOW taylor looked good, incredible hand speed

Not as fast as Roy in his hay day but still damn fast

Looked like Hopkins was taken by surprise by Taylors aggression

Yeah youre exactly right. Taylor is one of the fastest Middleweights in recent memory. He's really accurate too. Everyone knew Taylor would have to come out hard and fast to upset Hopkins' slow paced fighting style and he did. Hopkins didn't take him seriously I guess. Taylor will win the rematch by KO I think.

just as i thought the other champions had no clue like gatti tzyu and trinidad bernard was showing heart but being foolish, look at the tale of the tape, jermaine has 16 inch biceps to bernards 13 inchers. jermaine is natty 171 bernard had to eat like crazy for that 168 weigh in. there is a lot of hype about him being the best middleweight altime, many say sugar ray robinson was, however, if you look back middleweight roy jones jr. was the most dominant fighter in that weight class. destroying hopkins and toney with a broken right hand. he would have killed any middleweight bar none, hagler would have been a good fight with roy. healthy rested roy will woop tarver i bet on it. jermaine is a great athlete but not anywhere near as able as roy was to connect and destroy at will. though he will be at the upper echelon for a good while

bruce410 said:
just as i thought the other champions had no clue like gatti tzyu and trinidad bernard was showing heart but being foolish, look at the tale of the tape, jermaine has 16 inch biceps to bernards 13 inchers. jermaine is natty 171 bernard had to eat like crazy for that 168 weigh in. there is a lot of hype about him being the best middleweight altime, many say sugar ray robinson was, however, if you look back middleweight roy jones jr. was the most dominant fighter in that weight class. destroying hopkins and toney with a broken right hand. he would have killed any middleweight bar none, hagler would have been a good fight with roy. healthy rested roy will woop tarver i bet on it. jermaine is a great athlete but not anywhere near as able as roy was to connect and destroy at will. though he will be at the upper echelon for a good while
The Hopkins fight was at 160lbs which helped Hopkins which is around his natural weight I think Hopkins did enough to win he did shit for the 1st 6 rounds but I think he did enough to win Talyor clearly got beat from 8-12 last time I heard you have to take a belt from a champion not lose the last 4 rounds and still get the win ask DelaHoya about that beat Trindad up for 9 rounds loses the last 3 and they give it to Trindad. As for the greatest middleweight Sugar Ray fought as a welterweight for the 1st 10 years of his career and never lost he started losing when he became a middleweight the greatest middleweight was Marvin Hagler or Hopkins Jones didn't fight there long enough his 1st 20 fights where as a middleweight after that he moved up the greatest light-heavyweight probably I liked to see him against Michael Spinks or Bob Foster but Roy would probably win. I think Reluctant Roy beats Tarver this time around.

Mookie said:
The Hopkins fight was at 160lbs which helped Hopkins which is around his natural weight I think Hopkins did enough to win he did shit for the 1st 6 rounds but I think he did enough to win Talyor clearly got beat from 8-12 last time I heard you have to take a belt from a champion not lose the last 4 rounds and still get the win ask DelaHoya about that beat Trindad up for 9 rounds loses the last 3 and they give it to Trindad. As for the greatest middleweight Sugar Ray fought as a welterweight for the 1st 10 years of his career and never lost he started losing when he became a middleweight the greatest middleweight was Marvin Hagler or Hopkins Jones didn't fight there long enough his 1st 20 fights where as a middleweight after that he moved up the greatest light-heavyweight probably I liked to see him against Michael Spinks or Bob Foster but Roy would probably win. I think Reluctant Roy beats Tarver this time around.
i love you mookie, in that brother sort of way. thanks for backin roy, hagler was a badass i know thats your fav

Top Bottom