Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roy jones vs. tarver 3!!!!!

Well I mean Hopkins did lose his first fight ever. Only lost two since then though!

Still one of the greater Middleweights. Definitely not better than Robinson.

So theyre staying at LHW for the fight? Damn I hope Roy KO's Tarver then Johnson to shut everybody the fuck up and then retires.

I'll tell ya what...I'm very similar to Roy in size... I'm 5'10....I was 127lbs in 1997. I was 202lbs in 2004. I was training for a 5k race and I wanted to run it in under 20 minutes. In less then a month I dropped from 202lbs to 178lbs. I felt like the weakest POS in the world. I had absolutly no strength.

Jones did not take an ass whooping from Tarver in the first fight. The second fight....Jones had nothing to prove. He had ABSOLUTLY no motivation...he didn't care....Yes he lost and got knocked out...but the sun shines even on a dogs ass some days. Tarver is a fucking CRACK HEAD DRUG ADDICT....he's a loser and will always be a loser...

zero3si said:
I'll tell ya what...I'm very similar to Roy in size... I'm 5'10....I was 127lbs in 1997. I was 202lbs in 2004. I was training for a 5k race and I wanted to run it in under 20 minutes. In less then a month I dropped from 202lbs to 178lbs. I felt like the weakest POS in the world. I had absolutly no strength.

Jones did not take an ass whooping from Tarver in the first fight. The second fight....Jones had nothing to prove. He had ABSOLUTLY no motivation...he didn't care....Yes he lost and got knocked out...but the sun shines even on a dogs ass some days. Tarver is a fucking CRACK HEAD DRUG ADDICT....he's a loser and will always be a loser...
ye ye yea, fuck tarver. one thing mookie are you sure about ray robinson being a welter, i think your thinking of ray leanord. anyway hell yea its on like donkey kong, no mercy. gauranteed wooping is coming for tarver. you could not be more correct, i just took a 2 week break during my move and was sick, i lost only 10 lbs and i am weak as hell, lost a ton of strength. i am 5-8% bf, i test 2% on calipers so who the fuck knows i say 7 or 8 sounds reasonable, so its all muscle i lost and yea if he took off 30 of muscle in a month he was weeeeeeeaaaaaak. i sound like a broken record k to all the roy supporters.

bruce410 said:
ye ye yea, fuck tarver. one thing mookie are you sure about ray robinson being a welter, i think your thinking of ray leanord. anyway hell yea its on like donkey kong, no mercy. gauranteed wooping is coming for tarver. you could not be more correct, i just took a 2 week break during my move and was sick, i lost only 10 lbs and i am weak as hell, lost a ton of strength. i am 5-8% bf, i test 2% on calipers so who the fuck knows i say 7 or 8 sounds reasonable, so its all muscle i lost and yea if he took off 30 of muscle in a month he was weeeeeeeaaaaaak. i sound like a broken record k to all the roy supporters.
Robinson was world welterweight champion from 1946-51 never losing his 1st fight he lost was to Jake Lamotta then he went to beat him 5 times after losing the 1st one. Most of Robinson losses came at the end of his career when he was in his forty's.

Top Bottom