Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red Sox Appreciation Thread.

nomad05 said:
Point well taken on the bosox, (hell I used to use that logic when arguing w/Yanks fan) but hey thats the economics of baseball- Is it good for the game, def not. Then again I wouldn't call Baltimore a small market team like the A's, brewers or Royals.

Bro I hear you about Romeo & Weis but as a loyal & longtime Pats fan we have learned to put our trust in Bill. & from a talent standpoint (other than bruschi) I think we will be stronger, hard to believe but its true. That being said the NFL is still set up for parity so the odds are against the Pats for repeating but I have learned not to bet against brady & billy B.

Until someone beats the Pats when it counts, you will have to endure another fall of obnoxious bostonions- lol good luck

Ciao

Yeah I think Boston's Salary is around 141 million for 2005. Baltimore is 75 million I think. I do understand what youre saying about the Pats. They are good, damn good. They are a team and not a paycheck like baseball. After the Salary Recap in Football no one expected to see another 'dynasty'. They proved it can be done. I look forward to seeing how they do this year, should be interesting.

Top Bottom