Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red Sox Appreciation Thread.

needtogetas said:
got me there.
to tell you the truth I was in va for the army and my wife and I loved it.we plane to move there some day.

Yeah, didnt mean to be mean. Just fucking around. Yeah I really dont have anything against Bostonians. Its just that thats all there is at my school and its in NC. Gets old.

Its a really pretty state. Charlottesville is amazing. Richmond has great potential. The people just elect stupid candidates.

eat big said:
Yeah, didnt mean to be mean. Just fucking around. Yeah I really dont have anything against Bostonians. Its just that thats all there is at my school and its in NC. Gets old.

Its a really pretty state. Charlottesville is amazing. Richmond has great potential. The people just elect stupid candidates.

what teh fuck this went from flame fest to gay love orgy.

he hates you

you hate him

flame on

Sox now up 2.5 over your beloved O's, hope you enjoyed while it lasted- As far as the pats "dessimated in the offseason"...yeah right, see chad brown, D Terrel, Tim Dwight, Chad Morton, D. Starks, etc.) oh yeah & our #1 pick from last year (TE Ben Watson) is back after missing most of last year. Boy is a beast (250lb 4.4 40) future all pro. All the Pats do is reload...PLEASE

eat big said:
Have fun not winning anymore. There is no chance of the Sox winning the Series this year. The Patriots were dessimated in the offseason. Have fun sucking mad cock for the next 86 years and blaming it on some curse...

nomad05 said:
Sox now up 2.5 over your beloved O's, hope you enjoyed while it lasted- As far as the pats "dessimated in the offseason"...yeah right, see chad brown, D Terrel, Tim Dwight, Chad Morton, D. Starks, etc.) oh yeah & our #1 pick from last year (TE Ben Watson) is back after missing most of last year. Boy is a beast (250lb 4.4 40) future all pro. All the Pats do is reload...PLEASE

you are my best friend

nomad05 said:

Thats great and very true buts lets be realistic, their offensive and defensive coordinators will not be able to keep up with last years. Weiss is going to be tied up with ND and wont do as well. I highly doubt the Pats will make the Super Bowl. Plus Romeo is gone. You need someone to run those players you are talking about and that sure is dessimated after last year.

Almost, forgot, its also nice to know now that team in baseball with the highest salary, the Yankees didnt win -- the Bosox did with the second highest salary.

eat big said:
Thats great and very true buts lets be realistic, their offensive and defensive coordinators will not be able to keep up with last years. Weiss is going to be tied up with ND and wont do as well. I highly doubt the Pats will make the Super Bowl. Plus Romeo is gone. You need someone to run those players you are talking about and that sure is dessimated after last year.

Almost, forgot, its also nice to know now that team in baseball with the highest salary, the Yankees didnt win -- the Bosox did with the second highest salary.

Point well taken on the bosox, (hell I used to use that logic when arguing w/Yanks fan) but hey thats the economics of baseball- Is it good for the game, def not. Then again I wouldn't call Baltimore a small market team like the A's, brewers or Royals.

Bro I hear you about Romeo & Weis but as a loyal & longtime Pats fan we have learned to put our trust in Bill. & from a talent standpoint (other than bruschi) I think we will be stronger, hard to believe but its true. That being said the NFL is still set up for parity so the odds are against the Pats for repeating but I have learned not to bet against brady & billy B.

Until someone beats the Pats when it counts, you will have to endure another fall of obnoxious bostonions- lol good luck

Ciao

Top Bottom