Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PudLOCKs in full effect!

granted...I'm only 10/10 total, but pretty good for me considering I usually lose everything in the bookie forum.

fuck me! I'm going to follow your bets when it comes to NFL.

please do! he is due to get slaughtered..and it will happen

unless he gets like mitch and starts betting like 1 game every 2 weeks because he is scared to lose :D

please do! he is due to get slaughtered..and it will happen

unless he gets like mitch and starts betting like 1 game every 2 weeks because he is scared to lose :D

hey bish...I bet atleast 1 game a week!!! Which is better than the other 95% of EF..

so shut your piehole and gimme some phat k hitz

hey bish...I bet atleast 1 game a week!!! Which is better than the other 95% of EF..

Since you're 10/10 that means you'll max bet tonights game????

Don't be a pussy Vaughn.

well whatever u do.. my advise is not to follow pudds PICKS because he is going to start get crushed soon..

matter of fact i predict as soon as next week, this is going to start

since you have 116 million you'll also be max betting tonight?

oh wait, I see you already made a pussy bet.

Chile please

I haven't put a bet in yet. You can rest assured I'm max betting every NFL game that goes up. Get rich or go broke ngga.

well whatever u do.. my advise is not to follow pudds PICKS because he is going to start get crushed soon..

matter of fact i predict as soon as next week, this is going to start

lol@following puds locks...I did that shit last year and got pwnt

Top Bottom