Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Now I feel bad about posting about sugarplums tits and not her. God... where did my mind go?

Can't..... get..... those...... beauties...... out ....... of........ my..... head....

long enough to post something nice.

*kisses* to you sweetheart.

LOL... ok, thanks... i guess.
i do post some good stuff sometimes. maybe i should change my avatar.
don't be upset if i'm wrong, but aren't you the one that pretended to be a flaming fag when i first got here?

Sugarplum said:
he got you already- you missed it.
i'm being ignored. he probably has so many great things to say about me that he can't fit them all in here.

he didn't get me, he just came up a with a great gimmick for WWE.

I could be rich, and he could be richer!!! ;)

The Bigdawg said:
he didn't get me, he just came up a with a great gimmick for WWE.

I could be rich, and he could be richer!!! ;)

he aparently is mesmerized by your size and my tits.

George Spellwin said:
Me too! Have at it AAP!

To be honest, I haven't figured you out completely yet.

I don't know why you put up with us knuckleheads on here at times. Is it out of interest or just morbid curiosity? HA! I can't think of any other person out there that can sit around at a dinner party and vent about their job and actually say "you won't believe how crazy today was at work. I had to delete manginas, vaginas and goatse avatars all day long."

I still think a good move for the board would be to introduce a monthly contest for Plat members. Randomly draw or offer to the author of the best/most useful post (because some of the vets and mods on the anaboard are pure geniuses) a prize from the EF store or one of our sponsors. This way we reward members for being Plat and/or we can reward the guys who make the most informal and useful postings in regards to other matters. The better the knowledge being shared, the better the member response would be. I would even pay for the cost of the items from the EF store or our sponsors for the first six months.

The big question is.... has BRR tricked you into going and letting one of those girls walk on your back that he keeps talking about? He tried that with me but I was too smart to fall for that.

velvett said:
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIce. My pleasure :devil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
How FUN would that be?! I'm totally there and the DCOTA *drool* I can't believe how big it has become. Great stuff AAP, great stuff.

:)

OMG! I can't believe you remember that! :laugh2:
I totally remember saying that too.

:verygood:

Another awesome place to go is the Gift Mart in Atlanta when it is open to the trade. Which will be the weekend of the 15th this month. It is literally CRAMMED with store after store of specialty furniture and home decor. It makes DCOTA seem as big as a Blockbuster store. Huge. It takes at least 3 days to cover it. And that is with you mapping out which stores to hit and eliminating over half the businesses there.

BileStew said:
George,

After you ban/de-mod Asplorer for blasting you, can I have his powers?

:D

I will have you to know, unlike the other mods... when George brings his car over for me to wash, he even lets me drive it around the block twice afterwards.

Top Bottom