Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

string_bean00 said:

I would hit you. For sure. Even if you were not paying my way to Stone Hedge.

Sometimes though I wish you posted as off the wall here as you do at the other board.

jackangel said:
i want to confirm with the gay community just how fucking funny i am.

i'll also be asking the shadow for his opinion.

The Shadow says your gay. And not funny.

Actually, I have been trying to figure out your avatar since you put it up. What is it?

The Bigdawg said:

he got you already- you missed it.
i'm being ignored. he probably has so many great things to say about me that he can't fit them all in here.

Sugarplum said:
ok, i'm game. except i don't think we ever spoke. :coffee:

No we have never spoken. How can we? When all I do is stare at your tits. No kidding. I think you have the best set of tits to grace EF. If you were ever around me, I would take you home and play with them all night. Sounds crude, but it's the truth.

I can't even remember anything you have ever posted about. Mainly because I never read your posts. I just view your avatar for a while instead. My biggest mistake was not saving a pic of each of your previous avatars. God, I could have made that into an album and became a millionaire selling copies of it. Especially to high schoolers. Tits are everything to high schoolers.

I think I was going to say something else here about you, but all this talk about your tits has made me horny now.

P.S. My partner loves your tits too.

Now I feel bad about posting about sugarplums tits and not her. God... where did my mind go?

Can't..... get..... those...... beauties...... out ....... of........ my..... head....

long enough to post something nice.

*kisses* to you sweetheart.

jackangel said:
thanks muh man, i also think you're one of the better stallone look-alikes in the macon county area.

but seriously, you're a good bro. if quadriceps were currency, yours would be like the US dollar, and mine would be canadian funny money. and i think you make pink look good.

a prime example of why I always read your posts. classic.

StickFigure said:

bro, I don't know you very well. But if you got string_bean's hit it approval, you ok in my book.

Cool avatar by the way.

Top Bottom