Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post injection lump

cr0n3k

Currently in the middle of a test e cycle. My last two shots in the rear has led to a lump in each cheek. Did not happen with my first 3 shots. It's 300mg using 1.5 22 gauge pins. Looks
Ike after a week, the first one is getting smaller and no longer shows a red mark on my butt.

What could be the issue and what can I do to get he lump tomorrow away. Tried heating pad and trying to massage it out.

if you are angling wrong you could be missing the muscle. the needle you are using is ample size so if that isn't the issue then it could be bad gear

Anyway to know for sure? I did not have these issues with the first few shots. Let's say its bad gear...what can I do? I would not be able to replace the test e for at least 2 weeks. Am I still getting the effects of it even with the lump and all that? I still feel good. I am about to start HCGenerate so not sure what to do if I should not use the test e anymore. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Are you tightening up while injecting? I did once it was horrible...

It's possible. Just drives me nuts that first few shots were fine. Last two shots led to lumps. Am I still getting the gear and its effects? Is the lump just a reaction or ?. Anyway to know if its the gear? Should I stop or....?

I use a blow dryer after I draw it into the syringe. Easiest and fastest but be carful not to heat it up too much.

Top Bottom