Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my first cycle - opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEE123

Sup guys, just wanted to share with you a cycle i plan on doing in a couple months time what do you guys think?

Week 1 - 16
test e - 500mg a week

Week 8 - 16
tbol 60-100mg each day

Week 8- 16
100mg anavar each day

I will use pharma grade armoasin at 12.5mg starting 1 week into my first pin and carry on using throughout PCT

Double strength Liv.52 ( liver protection ) for when i start my orals

Finasteride at 1.25mg each day

PCT -
Nolvadex
clomid

( haven't yet researched in depth enough with PCT doses yet so if anyone has any suggestions before i decide on something let me know :)

nolvadex will be something like -
40/40/20/20

My point, liv 52 notwithstanding, to you're not gonna know which is giving you which results

that right there Is the reason for simple first cycles. test with a dbol kicker is a nice first cycle

Why tbol and var out of curiosity?

Some stats would be nice too

I wanted to build some lean mass but at the same time hardening up, thats why i thought of adding the var, although now that you've mentioned that it doesn't seem the best idea.

At 20 you should have some high test levels. And at 168 you sound pretty skinny.

How is your diet. Honestly it sounds like you need food more than you need aas.

not that skinny, been bulking for a while, my weight could be well more than 168lbs as that was from a while back, hate weighing myself but i've attached a photo so you can get a look at my shape.

good condition but you have heaaaps of room to grow natty trust me. if you cant gain natty a cycle wont help much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom