Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburg Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
ortiz34 said:
From a nuetral perspective it was a great game to watch. HOWEVER, the Steelers need to thank their lucky stars they are playing another week. That was one of the most pathetic game calling by the Steelers with the lead. You are not going to win a championship that way. They were too busy celebrating their win with 10 minutes still left in the game. I wonder if they are already making their Superbowl reservations again like 2001? Make sure they are refundable. You need an actual head coach to win, not a cheerleader like Herman Edwards. Just look at someone like Belicheck or another great coach after their team scores, they put their head down and start talking upstairs about what they aree going to do NEXT, Cowher and the Steelers are to busy rubbing down one another and forget that THERE IS STILL A GAME TO PLAY!

As for the Colts, how pathetic are they? Words can't describe what a "soft" football team they are. Defense wins championships, not vanilla defenses.
:rolleyes: :

cower celebrated the stop on 4th and 16th smartguy..

I missed the last half of the last quarter
the cover was safe and I took a nap

ortiz34 said:
From a nuetral perspective it was a great game to watch. HOWEVER, the Steelers need to thank their lucky stars they are playing another week. That was one of the most pathetic game calling by the Steelers with the lead. You are not going to win a championship that way. They were too busy celebrating their win with 10 minutes still left in the game. I wonder if they are already making their Superbowl reservations again like 2001? Make sure they are refundable. You need an actual head coach to win, not a cheerleader like Herman Edwards. Just look at someone like Belicheck or another great coach after their team scores, they put their head down and start talking upstairs about what they aree going to do NEXT, Cowher and the Steelers are to busy rubbing down one another and forget that THERE IS STILL A GAME TO PLAY!

As for the Colts, how pathetic are they? Words can't describe what a "soft" football team they are. Defense wins championships, not vanilla defenses.
:rolleyes: :

no...... the colts need to thank the refs for keeping them in the game. some terrible calls. one of the worst officiated i have ever seen in my life.

Boardin087 said:
no...... the colts need to thank the refs for keeping them in the game. some terrible calls. one of the worst officiated i have ever seen in my life.

agreed. alot of unhappy steelers fans cause of todays officiating..

Boardin087 said:

ABSOLUTELY! god, people are sheep if they dont think the NFL, NBA, MLB doesnt "promote" certain teams "winning" each year. ITs a business. They want to make money. God I hate the Colts.

As many of you know, I'm a huge Bengals fan (lifelong) and although I hate the Steelers, I gotta root for my boy Roethlisberger (he went to my same school). so from a bengals fan to you steelers fan, Congrats and win the motherfucking superbowl.

gjohnson5 said:
I shouldn't speak , but I would agree that Tony Dungy should not let Peyton call off the punting unit. But the fact is if Indy would have punted at that point they wouldn't have had a chance.

After the game they asked Dungy about that. And Dungy said they were going for it to Peyton through the headset and the punting team just ran on the field because it was 4th down and that is what they do. So Peyton just told them to get off the field. Nothing more.

Top Bottom