Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburg Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
kethnaab said:
Steelers over Seattle 24-17 in the SB

I think that is a little close. I think Seattle will have some success running the ball their O-line is pretty good... but I don't think they will have much time to really run.

I am thinking 37-20... Pittsburgh will jump on them fast. Hasslebeck will become Hasslebeck and make 2 incredibly retarded decisions thus leading to 2 easy Pittsburgh scores. The Score will be 37-3 through 2.5 Quarters and the Seahawks will score a couple garbagetime TD's to make it a little closer.

37-20

ass_face said:
I think that is a little close. I think Seattle will have some success running the ball their O-line is pretty good... but I don't think they will have much time to really run.

I am thinking 37-20... Pittsburgh will jump on them fast. Hasslebeck will become Hasslebeck and make 2 incredibly retarded decisions thus leading to 2 easy Pittsburgh scores. The Score will be 37-3 through 2.5 Quarters and the Seahawks will score a couple garbagetime TD's to make it a little closer.

37-20

i think ur gay

ass_face said:
:p :rainbow: I love you too Wootoom...

BTW... Eric Bishoff was at the bar where I watched the game I got up in his face and gave him the Ric Flair.... WHOOOOO!
LOLOL ric flair has nice tits hey

i don't want the Steelers to completely trash Seattle.

My wife is from the Seattle area, and although she likes the STeelers, she really likes the Seahawks.

So if the Steelers completely destroy Seattle, I won't get laid for awhile.

I still want the Steelers to win, but I think I'll only have to whack off for a few days if it is a close game.

Top Bottom