Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburg Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
fistfullofsteel said:
i was watching this game. the colts have a prolific offense. as you saw they cut it down to 3 points pretty quick.
and cincinnati's was better
now you know

Longhorn85 said:
I can't believe that Colts DB let Rothlisberger shoestring tackle him.

The dood was stabbed in the leg last night by his soon to be ex-wife. Did you want him to hurdle the QB like O.J. Simpson running thru an airport?

gotmilk said:
The dood was stabbed in the leg last night by his soon to be ex-wife. Did you want him to hurdle the QB like O.J. Simpson running thru an airport?
lol was that him??????????
holy shit his wife cost the colts the game

From Yahoo news

Nick Harper, whose knee was cut with a knife Saturday in an apparent domestic dispute with his wife, grabbed the ball and headed toward a highly improbable winning touchdown

From a nuetral perspective it was a great game to watch. HOWEVER, the Steelers need to thank their lucky stars they are playing another week. That was one of the most pathetic game calling by the Steelers with the lead. You are not going to win a championship that way. They were too busy celebrating their win with 10 minutes still left in the game. I wonder if they are already making their Superbowl reservations again like 2001? Make sure they are refundable. You need an actual head coach to win, not a cheerleader like Herman Edwards. Just look at someone like Belicheck or another great coach after their team scores, they put their head down and start talking upstairs about what they aree going to do NEXT, Cowher and the Steelers are to busy rubbing down one another and forget that THERE IS STILL A GAME TO PLAY!

As for the Colts, how pathetic are they? Words can't describe what a "soft" football team they are. Defense wins championships, not vanilla defenses.
:rolleyes: :

Top Bottom