Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburg Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
markshark said:
Superbowl: Steelers 27 Panthers 21 final

Go Steelers! Fuck the Colts those bitches. They got outplayed in everyway and the steelers deserved that game, and the reffing was horrible. i gotta respect the broncos and shanahan but steelers will win it.

You're giving them 21 points? That is a little over-board you think? But I like the 27 for the steelers though.

Lifterforlife said:
Nothing more need be said concerning that game. I do however like Denver at home. They are extremely tough over the years at home, in Mile High. Been there a few times myself, it is a hell of a place to play.

Should be a great game.
As a steelers fan im more scared of the broncos then the colts..... thier defense is much more intimidating. if the steelers contain rod smith then our linebackers should handle the running game and the steelers will win. It will be a very physical game and if the steelers corners can contain thier passing game they will win, if not then it will be a tossup.

The steelers are playing the best ball thye have in years.... . Thier defense was always tough but every fan remembers the sinking feeling you would get whenever the steelers would go down by a touchdown..... there was never any confidence in our offense. now thats not an issue. we are a new team and can beat anyone in the league(besides new england :) ) lol

ya i was pretty happy when new england lost to denver... cause that meant steelers would have it easier if they won...

Boardin087 said:
As a steelers fan im more scared of the broncos then the colts..... thier defense is much more intimidating. if the steelers contain rod smith then our linebackers should handle the running game and the steelers will win. It will be a very physical game and if the steelers corners can contain thier passing game they will win, if not then it will be a tossup.

The steelers are playing the best ball thye have in years.... . Thier defense was always tough but every fan remembers the sinking feeling you would get whenever the steelers would go down by a touchdown..... there was never any confidence in our offense. now thats not an issue. we are a new team and can beat anyone in the league(besides new england :) ) lol

yea id rather see us have to play the broncos then new england. that team is out of the playoffs and they still scare me.

Boardin087 said:
no...... the colts need to thank the refs for keeping them in the game. some terrible calls. one of the worst officiated i have ever seen in my life.

Very true...

Randle El was tackled before the ball was even there... no flag.
Later he was held when Ben tried to shuffle pass to him... no flag
Polamalu INT... WTF??????
The phantom 4th down false start/offsides/ who the fuck knows because the refs weren't paying attention call.

the refereeing in that game was quite possibly the worst Ive ever seen in any game, anytime

that game was 21-10, the refs gave the Colts that last 8 points

but DAMN Bettis had me screaming bloody murder

Steelers 33-13 over Denver. I think it's going to be a romp.

I see Seattle outgunning the Panthers 41-34.

Steelers over Seattle 24-17 in the SB

Longhorn85 said:
I think Manning needs to learn the lesson that John Elway finally learned. It's not about breaking every passing record in the playoffs. It's about controlling the tempo and keeping the other team's offense off of the field and out of sync.

He needs to learn to hand the ball off more and keep his passing attempts down so when he does throw, someone will be open.

I'm sure Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Fran Tarkenton would all trade some passing records for one Super Bowl Ring.

At least Dan and Fran made it to Superbowls... I never see Manning making it. He is robotic and uncoordinated. Get him out of the pocket and he implodes.

Top Bottom