Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburg Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
I can't believe that Colts DB let Rothlisberger shoestring tackle him. He had to know that Manning can't move the ball today and his team needed the score.

That's what I loved about Deion Sanders. With him, an interception in the open field = TD.

SHOCKING TD

fistfullofsteel said:
if steelers lose then blame it on the moron Bill Cowher for getting conservative and trying to sit on a lead.
this is a dumb asss fucking commment. cower's record hwen they are up by mor then 10 is like 96-1-1 or something, sounds like hes doing something right. he trusts his defense.... nothing wrong with that

he wasnt conservative at all, hell he went for it 2 times on 4th down in the 4th quarter, a conservative coach would of punted it
any coach that is up by 11 in the 4th is going to start running it more to run the clock out, even more so after his qb gets hit in his throwing arm by a helmet, thats common sense

Boardin087 said:
this is a dumb asss fucking commment. cower's record hwen they are up by mor then 10 is like 96-1-1 or something, sounds like hes doing something right. he trusts his defense.... nothing wrong with that

ok and how many superbowls has he won in the past 14 years?

BrothaBill said:
You have to admit being a hockey fan watching football that that was a pretty fun ending to watch
so funny

hamstershaver said:
he wasnt conservative at all, hell he went for it 2 times on 4th down in the 4th quarter, a conservative coach would of punted it
any coach that is up by 11 in the 4th is going to start running it more to run the clock out, even more so after his qb gets hit in his throwing arm by a helmet, thats common sense

they were throwing the ball all over the place then they decide to stick with mostly the run to run out the clock. that's a pet peeve of mine. if something is working then don't change it up.

Top Bottom