Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburg Steelers

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
i dont see denver beating pittsburgh....... i really dont. they didn't have a strong regular season. they played an easy schedule for most of the season. a couple good wins and they were underrated but i think the steelers were moresso......... and eveyrone is counting the seahawks out for some reason even tho carolina lost thier rb?

Boardin087 said:
i dont see denver beating pittsburgh....... i really dont. they didn't have a strong regular season. they played an easy schedule for most of the season. a couple good wins and they were underrated but i think the steelers were moresso......... and eveyrone is counting the seahawks out for some reason even tho carolina lost thier rb?

It is kind of funny... Ben missed 4 games due to knee injury and knee surgery in the middle of the season. If he is 100% healthy the Steelers beat Jacksonville easily, Stomp the Ravens and most likely beat Cincy again. That would make them a 13-3 or 14-2 team. Number 1 or 2 seed. This is a #1 or 2 seed team in 6th seed clothing. People forget, they were 15 and fucking 1 last year... with a rookie QB. Now Ben is much more seasoned, healthy and battle tested in the playoffs.

ass_face said:
It is kind of funny... Ben missed 4 games due to knee injury and knee surgery in the middle of the season. If he is 100% healthy the Steelers beat Jacksonville easily, Stomp the Ravens and most likely beat Cincy again. That would make them a 13-3 or 14-2 team. Number 1 or 2 seed. This is a #1 or 2 seed team in 6th seed clothing. People forget, they were 15 and fucking 1 last year... with a rookie QB. Now Ben is much more seasoned, healthy and battle tested in the playoffs.

very nice call my friend.. yes all of steelers losses ben was either hurt or not playing..

also note, aside from those few games on the losing streak, they ate every other runner alive

the only 2 100-yard rushers against the Steelers this year, Edge and R.Johnson, both got their payback thus far in the playoffs

I just see the Broncs eating dirt this week.

Boardin087 said:

do you even watch football...?

the AFC West is an "easy" schedule...?

:rolleyes:

13-3 is not a "strong" regular season...?

what's 10-6 then...?

ass_face said:

you are what you are at the end of the year...

and the Steelers were 10-6...

how about the way Big Ben choked in last years AFC title game, ehhh...?

and how many of the games they lost, did Willy Parker miss...? or not show up...

you lost to NE this year with BB playing... Willy Parker was held to 55 yards...
you lost to Jacksonville without BB... Willy Parker was held to about 50 yards...
you lost to Baltimore without BB... Willy Parker was held to about 55 yards...
you lost to IND with BB playing... Willy Parker was held to 45 yards...
you lost to Concy with BB playing... Willy Parker was held to 70 yards...

as Willy Parker goes Big Ben and the Steelers go, normally...

should be a good game... who will run the ball better...?

Top Bottom