Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phera Plex / SuperDrol / ???

I've had great experienes with Superdrol.

No sides. Great gains. From what I've heard, it's not as harsh as a lot of other prohormones out there. Of course, that goes contrary to what I've seen in this thread, but most other boards I visited were on the other side of the fence... which is strange.

Of course, I took Oxevol the first time. Right now I switched to IForce, and the sides might be a lot more horrific. Of course, I also just started HIIT training and I suspect it might be the result of overtraining (HIIT followed by lifting T W R). So this is something I am investigating.

Anyway, Superdrol is the best prohormone I've tried. I've been through M1T, 1AD + 4AD, and a numerous others, so I'm not exactly talk out my ass here. From what I understand, M1T was one of the worst prohormones (prosteroids) in terms of bodily harm though, so maybe that isn't a good reference point.

I should note: I am pulsing Superdrol and have not taken an actual cycle of it. That could be the difference. I have pulsed Superdrol 3 times now for 2 months each and have not had to use PCT once, nor experienced a single side other than the usual CNS boost shortly after taking it.

My brother has gained a solid 22lbs from a Superdrol cycle from Needto's Beastdrol. He also used Katanadrol. No bloat at all; actually he looked drier. Got a nice thick look and his strength literally DOUBLED. Reminded me of my first injectible cycle on 9 weeks of Test + Deca. Oh, and no sides at all, just some lethargy and night sweats which went away as soon as he got off.

Top Bottom