Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phera Plex / SuperDrol / ???

10001110101 said:
superdrol sides are pretty harsh, plus the gains are weird, it's a weird compound.

phera (desoxymethyltestosterone) is pretty tight tho.

explain what you mean by wierd gains please./

I have tried superdrol and yes, it is a weird compound. I am currently on Phera and I loke it a lot. Something is working, I've been horny as hell since I started taking it.

relsserb said:
I have tried superdrol and yes, it is a weird compound. I am currently on Phera and I loke it a lot. Something is working, I've been horny as hell since I started taking it.
strange, cause phera is a progestin it should be a libido destroyer...

halfcenturian said:
I got 6 bottles each of the original formula.... Just in case. Only used once.
Good shit! Powerful! BAD sides! Expires in a year.
Maybe I'll take them down to the local GNC.
orrrrrrrrrr you can pass them my way....:D :chomp:

anyway, to the threadstarter: SD was way too harsh for me....sides were horrible and my gains were minimal. back pumps like a bitch. phera plex, on the other hand, was a great compound for me....minimal back pumps, no noticeable sides, great lean gains. I ran it for 4 weeks at 20mg I believe.

alcatraz1662 said:
orrrrrrrrrr you can pass them my way....:D :chomp:

anyway, to the threadstarter: SD was way too harsh for me....sides were horrible and my gains were minimal. back pumps like a bitch. phera plex, on the other hand, was a great compound for me....minimal back pumps, no noticeable sides, great lean gains. I ran it for 4 weeks at 20mg I believe.

Thanks bro... very useful info. See this is what I came to expect from you guys around here, which is why I brought the question to ya. Good discussion...

PheraPlex looks good, might consider it for cycle #2 after my current one which is going AWESOME!!!

10001110101 said:
superdrol sides are pretty harsh, plus the gains are weird, it's a weird compound.

phera (desoxymethyltestosterone) is pretty tight tho.
yea i got sides from superdrol comparable to abombs with half the gains. ive tried acouple prohormones and imo they give the same if not worse sides than real gear with half the gains.

I'm beginning to think I don't / won't even need PH's with dermacrine and phyto test.

Read my main cycle log thread to be updated, but at the end of week two its starting to get kinda intense...

Top Bottom