Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT and Cycle advise!!

Warendbzgt

Hi Guys.

Need some advise on a cycle I am planning to do in about two months time.

Previous Cycle History: Two 8 week Deca and Sus 250 cycles with NO PCT (Yeah I know). Great gains. Only kept about 40% of the gains though all together (20% per cycle). I had a very bad post cycle experience, my natural test production was basically non existent and my Libido crashed hard!! It took 7 months to recover ( I’m Never using Deca again!!! ).

I really want to avoid this from happening again, hence my PCT question. When do I start using Clomid? Do you start it at (X) weeks remaining of your cycle or at (X) weeks after your cycle? Same goes for HCG? When do I start and how much do I take? Also have a look at my Gear and Cycle plan. Feel free to change how much of what to use when. Lastly, what can I use to stop the hair loss? Not going to start the cycle unless i have all the correct PCT products.

Gear Info:10 Week Cycle, Dbol tabs 50mg p/d for 4 wks, Winstrol Tabs 50 mg p/d for 4 weeks, Sus 250mg to be taken every 5 days. Clomid (Don’t know how long, when and how much ), HCG ( Don’t know how long, when and when )

Cycle Plan:
Wk1 : Dbol 50mg pd, Sus 250mg
Wk2 : Dbol 50mg pd, Sus 250mg
Wk3 : Dbol 50mg pd, Sus 250mg
Wk4 : Dbol 50mg pd, Sus 250mg
Wk5 : Sus 250mg
Wk6 : Sus 250mg, Winstrol Tabs 50mg pd
Wk7 : Sus 250mg, Winstrol Tabs 50mg pd
Wk8 : Sus 250mg, Winstrol Tabs 50mg pd
Wk9 : Sus 250mg, Winstrol Tabs 50mg pd
Wk10 : Sus 250mg, Winstrol Tabs 50mg pd

Background:
Hight:189cm
Weight:196LBS
BF%: 11.5%
Diet: 5 – 6 Meals PD, Load of Protein, No Junk Food, Drink the occasional beer here and there
Training: Pushing Decent weights 4 – 5 time p/w with about 2 – 3 hrs cardio per week.

read the sticky's man!!! if u have further questions post up. Nelson's or needto's PCT are almost the same and blow away shitty nolva pct.

no one is gonna put together a full cycle and pct plan for you, its too individual and based on personal preference.. what i like to do won't work for you and vice versa. so read the sticky's and put together your best plan.

Top Bottom