Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful hard lump from inject test blend help!

chapelli020

Cycle Info

Test EQ 200mg/ Test Enanthate 200mg per 1ml
Tren Enanthate 200mg per 1ml
Superdrol for first month
Exemestane on hand

So

Test EQ 800mg per week
Test enanthate 800mg per week
Tren enanthate 400mg per week
For 16 weeks

First shot 3ccs right quad 2ml of the test blend equivalent to 800mg (400 of EQ and 400 of Test Enanthate) other 1ml was the tren enanthate this was 11 days ago. The shot itself was painful even injecting at a slow rate. Could barely sleep that night in a lot if pain. First few days could barely walk hard raised lump, not red not hot to touch, no infection or symptoms of one.
Based on research I've done I've come to conclusion it is a sterile abcess due to the high concentration of gear, or BA level being to high. Next shot I did was in left quad used 1ml of the test blend (EQ 200/ Test Enanthate 200). I didn't include the Tren enanthate in this shot because I wanted to assess pain. This time I heated the oil up and it went in smooth no pain and felt fine next day no issues. Based on that I'm assuming due to the high gear concentration and not heating up oil was the cause of my problem.

The hard lump in right quad seems to be slowly improving and hurts most when I bend my right leg. My question is if anyone has ever experienced a hard lump like this with pain that lasted over a week. Have a doc appointment two days from now to have him take a look.

Thanks

My training partner gets hard painful lumps from preparations with EO - which is heavily used in formulas containing high concentrations. They do last a long time. I've drawn from his vial and had no issues whatsoever. His have never turned into anything he needed to get treated for, just a (literal) pain in the ass.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your responses, hopefully the oil will completely dissipate soon, in future I'll always prepare injection by heating up oil especially gear at high concentrations.

Top Bottom