Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package from China being processed by US Customs

what the hell is your problem monkey? a bro's worried about getting his gear seized and you laugh? and what do you mean you have your shit packaged a certain way, you don't think that particular source knows how to pack it right? fuckin prick

Switched

GetNBiggger said:
I ordered a package from China and had it sent via express mail with a tracking #. WHen I check the USPS site to track it, the site says the package arrived on the 30th and is currently being processed by US Customs. Does this mean its being seized or is this normal?

it's gone bro, email him and tell him to reship regular mail,it'll get here. Had that happen this summer, all you'll get is a customs letter. Email me if you have any questions. It's usally in and out of customs quick, it only takes 3 days to receive packages express. When it's been there 4 for days, it's def stopped. They'll prob try to contact you with a letter asking you to call them, ignore that and in about a month you'll get a seizure letter. Just got one this week from a shipment in august, from china.

Now status history say INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS

Checked the USPS web site and the status history says it arrived on 9/30 and now it says INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS, whats up?

My item cleared US Customs this morning

Well I checked the USPS web site for an update and my item cleared US Customs at 8 am this morning so it looks like my package my arrive after all. WOOOHOO!!

Package recieved from south america package mailed on 9/11/01... should have had package on 9/21 usually

I had a package form china that cleared customs and then it said it was being processed again and that took 2 days and cleared agian. They did open it, and the package had customs tape on it. This was about a week before the problems from china started.

If it was a big order, be careful about a controlled delivery, there were a couple of people busted this way when customs first caught on to the packaging of things coming from the east.

Package arrived today

Well the package arrived today so I am greatly relieved and ready to use what I received as soon as I finish this post. I received a jug should I transfer the contents to vials or can I leave it in the jug? Is it sterile and it has a very strong alchohol smell, should it be baked?

I would transfer it to vials, or load it into a bunch of syringes if you are using it all right away. The jugs are not sterile after you open them. I usually don't bake mine, but with the tren I did because it was a little painful. I have used almost all his orals, and his sust, cyp, tren, and eq and never had any problems.

Bah!

I told you it was all good. Here is a post I did on fitnessboard.com

also the cost of materials should not exceed $20, i think it runs about $12. i purchased everything individualy.

AS not included

---------------------------------------------
For 75ml of AS oil jug transfer to vials:For those who do not want to preload syringes.I do not recommend preloading syrines except for convenience,like preloading for 2 weeks worth of AS.

PVDF SF in 25mm 0.22 pore size(one will do about 100ml of oil)
four - 20ml clear factory sterilized vial(or whatever combo you want for 80ml(5ml room for error and extra sterile oil)
4ml - Sterile oil
two - 18 gauge by 1.5 inch needles (1 for drawing and 1 for injecting)
four 27gauge needles(one needle per vial)
two - 10ml syringes(or more in case of mistakes)(or smaller for more pressure,but try to go with at least 10ml)
100 alcohol pads, disposable one-use kinds(drug store)

place a 27gauge pin into empty sterile vial to relieve pressure. push it in so that peeks through the rubber membrane and no more.

So we use the the 18 guage (drawing) needle to draw oil from the Jug.remove the needle from syringe.Attach filter to syringe and pump AS oil into vial via (the 2nd)18g (filling) needle attached to the filter. remove filter/18g (filling)needle combo and replace with 18guage(drawing) needle to draw more AS oil.repeat until done or until 100ml was filtered.use some of the 4ml of sterile oil to flush out any steroid that may still be in filter after you get to 100ml. Use a new filter and repeat for larger jugs.

to get a 27g needle you can buy slin syringes that come with removable needles.

you only need to sterilize the jug after opening it.store any AS in a cool dark place away from any sunlight and heat.

i do not suggest boiling. I did it successfully, but there was a tiny bit of oil floating on the surface of the water.and the rubber membrane on one of my vials was cracked from the heat,but managed to make it through the process. Some people do not heat sterilize after filtering since there is a lot of alcohol in the AS and it is already sterilized.

If you feel the need to sterilize.Put a metal cooling rack(or trivet) on a cookie sheet. place the vials upright on the rack(hopefully the rack does not have large spacing) Do not put a needle in the vials.they may damage the rubber membrane. AS/oil has a high boiling point so no worries about exploding vials. preheat oven to 250degrees. put vials on the rack/cookie sheet in the oven for 15 minutes. check on them(rubber membrane) and go for 15 more minutes. Do not go over 30 minutes total

be sure to not fill vials completely. Stop filling the vials where they begin to taper at the neck

My biggest help I can give is take your time,this can take almost an hour or two. The cap on the jug should only be off when drawing AS Otherwise it should be closed. I knocked my uncapped jug over 2 times and luckily lost only about 5ml of AS. I did not think to put the cap on until I was done.

Godliness is next to cleansliness
we are sterilizg so be smart.work in a clean environment.Wash your hands(rubber gloves unecessary).Cap all the needles when they are not in use.cap the jug when not drawing. wipe the needle EVERY single time it is inserted or removed from something including the cap.wipe of the rubber membrane before and after insterting needles into it. 100 alcohol pads are cheap so use many. Dispose of all material in an intelligent manner. I have not figured out this part yet. hehee

Reread this a couple times. It is hard to visualize especially if you have never seen what I am talking about, like the filter. I will have a web page with pics describing this in about 3 weeks. I tried to take pics last time but my crappy digital camera overexposes pics, I even tried to use my 1K lights.So if you want to email me some pics,cool.

Place all questions in this thread to help others out.

...and stuff

Lewd

Much thanks for Hugh Gellatas for tips and Pitbull for asking questions.

Don't be intimidated it is easy and very cool to look at your babies.when you are done.

i tried to put in a lot of detail,so I am sure there are mistakes in some areas.i hope not, but If so post here.i reread this a few times and it looks good enough to post

"all the news that's fit to print"

Top Bottom