Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package from China being processed by US Customs

No package yet, still being processed by customs

Its 10/4/01 and the package has been in processing by customs since Sun 9/30. Should I be getting worried?

No. They are not the best at updating once it is being processed. I had a pack processed for 4 days.then the next update was that it already arrived in my city and would be shipped tht day.

lewd

Like I said, ordering around weekends just plain suck when you go Express.

getbig27 said:
HERE WE HAVE AIRTYME ALSO CONFIRMING (FOR A YEAR) THAT WHAT FINAFIEND SAID IS BULLSHIT...............

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

you probably gave that poor guy a heart attack fina. i think the gentlemanly thing to do is apologise...............

hhahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha
a
aahahhahahaahahaahhahahahahah

Relax guy, what the fuck is the big deal...damn

The big deal is Im gettin ready for Nationals

The big deal is Im gettin ready for Nationals and if I dont get what I ordered I need to make other arrangements. If you have ever competed then you probably understand but it sounds like you just like popping off. So when youve competed and dieted hard for twelve to fourteen weeks than maybe you can talk shit!

Re: The big deal is Im gettin ready for Nationals

GetNBiggger said:
The big deal is Im gettin ready for Nationals and if I dont get what I ordered I need to make other arrangements. If you have ever competed then you probably understand but it sounds like you just like popping off. So when youve competed and dieted hard for twelve to fourteen weeks than maybe you can talk shit!

i dont know who it is that your talking too... if it was to me...i dont know where the fuck i was talking shit.....but i too am waiting an order from china and im trying to be patient......and i wasn't quoting you, i was quitoing that GETBIG for being annoying......

Sorry if I misunderstood

Sorry Bro if I misunderstood you, I am dieting so i am a little crabby and my brain isnt functioning too well. I apologize.

its a common .becuae a out of country package has to go through customs. is common my fathers a mail man so he woud know. your only worry is if the package looks suspious. helpfully they will let it by and you'll be juiceing in no time good luck

I gave up on foreign after having 1 package of proviron snagged from SA, and 2 snagged from England. All within 2 months of each other. Domestic is best if you have a legit source.

Top Bottom