Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On the way home from work I could have been a good person

NoDaddyNo

I was on my bike on the way home from work and leaving the parking lot going the wrong way out the entrance.

I had pulled off to the side where there was more bike parking so that I wasn't in the way of anything and was waiting on traffic to clear out so I could pull out and go.

A delivery van came along and turned into the parking lot there, and he had this wild look in his eye and made the turn too fast - the side of the truck knocked open and a pull cart and 3 boxes fell out and smashed into the street.

Frozen turkeys spilled out of the boxes and they came sliding over the pavement towards me and I was totally stunned and didn't move - it looked like something out of a very cheesy movie.
The slid to a stop just short of my bike.

I sat there for about 2 seconds contemplating what to do - I chould have turned off my bike, put it on the stand and helped the guy get it back in his van and clear the road for rush hour traffic, or I could just go home like I had been.

Had he not had a drugged look in his eyes, I probably would have helped him. People were all staring and honking, and I'm not entirely sure that he even knew that he did it.

In the end, I cranked the throttle and drove home and had a smile on the whole time about the scene of so many frozen turkey carcasses sliding their way to me over the street before me.

that's good lol.

It was like the milk scene in Three Kings, except with turkeys, way smaller, and nobody was getting hurt.

I didn't take one - wouldn't have had anywhere to put it anyway.

You can crank the throttle on a Vespa?

Anyway, let the fool clean up his own mess.

AAP said:
You can crank the throttle on a Vespa?

Anyway, let the fool clean up his own mess.

LOL
yeah all 11 whopping horsepower of that thing.

Still, it can go over 65mph easily. That said, I've never gone over 70kmph on it since that is considered too fast on the roads here.

It has a surprisingly deep exhaust note to it too.

Top Bottom