Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

PS : i started with estradiol 101, used 1/4 of Anastrozol / day and i feeling the effect on water retention, i droped to 1/4 EOD and at the end 1/4 / week.
It's powerful and i'm very senstive to estradiol conversion ;-) So be careful my friend .... :) ๐Ÿ™
I've used Arimidex alot especially when I was on trt Injections so I am super familiar with it, when I was on 200mg a week test cyp I never had to go over .5mg a week and I woild spilt the dose .25mg x2 a week on injection days. I also Have low dose Arimidex on hand as well .13mg a pill so I have a ton of room to play with if things needed adjusting and tweaked.

PS : i started with estradiol 101, used 1/4 of Anastrozol / day and i feeling the effect on water retention, i droped to 1/4 EOD and at the end 1/4 / week.
It's powerful and i'm very senstive to estradiol conversion ;-) So be careful my friend .... :) ๐Ÿ™
The highest my estrogen ever got when I was much fatter first starting trt when I was 245lbs at 5'11 it peaked at 60 and that was with a dose of .5mg Arimidex a week, I would like to think in theory I can use that dose or much lower during the cycle, plus I have a compound in this that besides Arimidex thathelps with estrogen so I want to be very careful, I think labcorp does estrogen tests for like 20 dollars I could easily in 4 weeks just pay for free test, Total test, estrogen etc just to make sure my body is responding the correct way.

If your going with Total Test think about SHBG.
But ... I think Free Test are great (depend your budget)
Don't forget hematocrit very important, PSA too because particulary if your inject every week.

Yes it's better if your use low dose to start and see after 3 weeks how do you feel (Adex)
Generally when the stuff work your lose some water retention and if the dose are elevated it's possible to feel that's on your joints (not a pleasure)

If you have opportunity try to add some primo (100mg week) on your TRT and depend your level (because 200mg/ week push to around 900/1300 the test total and depend your goal) 125mg test + 100mg primo / week (but if your react badly on DHT don't use it)

Happy week end my friend ๐Ÿ™

If your going with Total Test think about SHBG.
But ... I think Free Test are great (depend your budget)
Don't forget hematocrit very important, PSA too because particulary if your inject every week.

Yes it's better if your use low dose to start and see after 3 weeks how do you feel (Adex)
Generally when the stuff work your lose some water retention and if the dose are elevated it's possible to feel that's on your joints (not a pleasure)

If you have opportunity try to add some primo (100mg week) on your TRT and depend your level (because 200mg/ week push to around 900/1300 the test total and depend your goal) 125mg test + 100mg primo / week (but if your react badly on DHT don't use it)

Happy week end my friend ๐Ÿ™
Very awesome knowledge and perspective as always my friend, I enjoy reading your insight everytime ๐Ÿ˜Ž I posted my big news so you can now read and see exactly what I will be upto for the next 12 weeks ๐Ÿ˜Š back when I used to do trt years ago I was on test at 200mg a week Injections and 5000IU of Hcg I was 245lbs at the time even with the test and Hcg which will raise estrogen high .5mg of Arimidex still had me holding in the mid 50s low 60s so I would like to think had I not used the hcg my estrogen probably would have been in the high 30s low 40s .
Happy weekend for you as well my friend, stay safe and enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Friday Traps/Cardio
Barbell Shrugs
1x20@115lbs
1x10@145lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@265lbs

Bench Dips Bodyweight
2x25

Dips Bodyweight
1x40

Dumbell shurgs
2x25@35lbs

25lb plate shurgs
1x50

Cardio
Uphill 5.5 Incline
Speed 2.6
Miles 1.64
Duration 40 minutes
Calories burned 260

Very awesome knowledge and perspective as always my friend, I enjoy reading your insight everytime ๐Ÿ˜Ž I posted my big news so you can now read and see exactly what I will be upto for the next 12 weeks ๐Ÿ˜Š back when I used to do trt years ago I was on test at 200mg a week Injections and 5000IU of Hcg I was 245lbs at the time even with the test and Hcg which will raise estrogen high .5mg of Arimidex still had me holding in the mid 50s low 60s so I would like to think had I not used the hcg my estrogen probably would have been in the high 30s low 40s .
Happy weekend for you as well my friend, stay safe and enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Try to use 1000 / 1200 ui's of HCG twice week
If you're use to much it's not really effective.
Stacked with TE = LOT OESTROGEN

Try to use 1000 / 1200 ui's of HCG twice week
If you're use to much it's not really effective.
Stacked with TE = LOT OESTROGEN
No hcg in thus cycle brother, i was explaining when I first started trt years ago the clinic I was with gave me a cookie cutter program with test and hcg. Back then on 5000iu hcg and 200 test each week my estrogen was at 60 while using. 5mg a week of Arimidex.

Will be updating this log along with my UGFreak and Para Pharma log, I have decided to take 3 days off from the gym in preparation for my 12 week cycle run. I want to be fresh as I can be to take on both endeavors. I also stopped my trt 3 days ago because I wanted to drop my levels for the cycle so I can get true accurate results when I run bloods 4-5 weeks in.

Will be updating this log along with my UGFreak and Para Pharma log, I have decided to take 3 days off from the gym in preparation for my 12 week cycle run. I want to be fresh as I can be to take on both endeavors. I also stopped my trt 3 days ago because I wanted to drop my levels for the cycle so I can get true accurate results when I run bloods 4-5 weeks in.
@Topps_Baseball88 take 3 days off and rest and get on it big man

Top Bottom