Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Hello overtraining are not the best .... Your body need to recovery time off + good diet + good sleeping.
Remind diet are estimated at around 70% of the results.

Take care πŸ™
I always appreciate your cheerful nature and information brother, thank you 😎 I hope you also take care.

I always appreciate your cheerful nature and information brother, thank you 😎 I hope you also take care.
Your welcome, about diet it's not easy depend your habit ...

You need to write a list and made a plan, some study say "you need around 25-28 days to broke the bad habits"

Not easy but not impossible !
The weather are very hot in lot country actually try to buy some ingredients to made a heathly fresh meal legums / fruits , hard budget but try to get a minimum (eat less but eat clean) and see if your feel better and depend add some clean carb etc ...

Diet are personnal, depend your metabolism, lifestyle .... So only you know if your right or not.

πŸ™

Major update that will help me in tremendous ways for my sleep my recovery and workouts in the gym!

N2BM has graciously decided to help me in a huge way and aid my road to redemption cutting log with these 3 fantastic products from the banned nutrition line of supplements!

I am honored and humbled by the support from N2BM and very thankful for the opportunity to use these high quality supplements from them.

I can't wait to add them in and update everyone while I use them daily!

The plan was 3 caps Cardazol 3 caps Ostazol 1 hour before my workouts daily. Nutrozol 677 3 caps right before bedtime for sleep and recovery.
( if anyone has a better suggestion on how to combine and run all 3 more efficiently I am open to hear it )

Thank you everyone for the continued support of me and my on going log it truly has been a constructive and positive learning experience for me and has helped me everyday I get to see the continued support fom this great community.

Topps πŸ’ͺ
Love to see this bro.....Just got the same Rip from N2BM....great Company

Your welcome, about diet it's not easy depend your habit ...

You need to write a list and made a plan, some study say "you need around 25-28 days to broke the bad habits"

Not easy but not impossible !
The weather are very hot in lot country actually try to buy some ingredients to made a heathly fresh meal legums / fruits , hard budget but try to get a minimum (eat less but eat clean) and see if your feel better and depend add some clean carb etc ...

Diet are personnal, depend your metabolism, lifestyle .... So only you know if your right or not.

πŸ™
Very excellent points and I agree I did make one change a few weeks back in in order to speed the drop in weight along. I cut carbs to between 50-80g a day they are clean carbs no junk. The diet so far had been productive and I'm seeing progress, the tiredness could just be coming from being months into the cut. I might play around with the plan and see what comes of it.

Very excellent points and I agree I did make one change a few weeks back in in order to speed the drop in weight along. I cut carbs to between 50-80g a day they are clean carbs no junk. The diet so far had been productive and I'm seeing progress, the tiredness could just be coming from being months into the cut. I might play around with the plan and see what comes of it.
I"m glad to listen this ..... And i hope the best for you !
Have a blessed weekend my friend (^_^) πŸ™

Friday chest/Caves

Smith Machine Flat Bench
1X20@115lbs
1x20@145lbs
3x10@175lbs

Smith Incline Machine Bench
1X20@115lbs
1x20@145lbs
3x10@155lbs

Chest Fly Machine
3x15@160lbs

Bodyweight Push ups
1x50

Bodyweight Dips
3x10

3 Dumbell Isolation Movements
1x30@15lbs
1x30@15lbs
1x30@15lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
5x20@180lbs
1x100@100lbs

Bodyweight Cave Raises
1x30

1 change I made added in 2caps cardazol 2caps ostazol 45 minutes before workout. Cardio felt alot easier and I could have kept going but ran out of time. Those 4 caps hit harder then I thought they would, helping already with making my workout more productive and the nutrozol 1 cap before bed I sleep like a baby !

Cardio
Uphill
Incline 12.5
Duration 37 minutes
Speed 3.2
Distance 1.9 miles
Calories burned 370

Saturday Back/Abs

One note here I've dropped all caffeine pre workout other then the small amount that is in cardazol&Ostazol. Today I pushed myself harder on back then I have in a long time.

Upright Smith Machine Row
1x20@115lbs
1x20@145lbs
1x10@175lbs
2x10@215lbs
2x10@245lbs

Smith Machine Rack Pulls
1X10@145lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@215lbs
1x10@235lbs
1x10@245lbs
1x10@255lbs
1x10@315lbs

Smith Machine Deadlift
1x10@145lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@215lbs
1x10@235lbs
1x10@245lbs
1x10@255lbs
1x10@315lbs

Single Arm Machine Rows
5x10@160

Lat Pull Down
3x10@140lbs

Ab Torsion Machine
1x50 left side
1x50 right side

Ab crunch Machine
2x25@45lbs

After 3 days straight of cardio and how exhausted i was pushing today, I took off today and will resume my 4th and finally cardio day Sunday.

Topps πŸ’ͺ

Last edited:
Top Bottom