Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

I know it's early but compared to the first photo on page one of this log with my shirt off I can see some definition and small differences coming in around the stomach area. Hopefully everyone sees it as well.
Enjoy the log as always

Topps 💪
getting there man. shave on next pics

I know it's early but compared to the first photo on page one of this log with my shirt off I can see some definition and small differences coming in around the stomach area. Hopefully everyone sees it as well.
Enjoy the log as always

Topps 💪
bro need to see the goods. full frontal

Enjoy the log as always

Topps 💪
progress is starting bro now GO!!!!!

After having 3 days of resistance Training and hard cardio I needed to rest today and pay attention to my body, I certainly was in no shape for a hard session tonight.

I will be back at it tomorrow with Leg day with a full Training log and food log.

Today I kept it simple ate

(1597 calories) ( protein 124g)
(Carbs 100g) ( fiber 18g) (fat 74g)
( sugar 28g)

Going to keep it short and simple with this one. I will be more detailed tomorrow.

Appreciate all the support and motivation from all of you !!

Topps 💪

Top Bottom