Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok I have a REALLY strange question about clen.

alexa2323

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this- so please correct me if I am wrong.

So I have been searching for a way to get phentermine but have had NO LUCK. I wanted it for the appetite suppressant etc etc, but anyway. Because I can't find any I am resorting back to clen.
So I have taken clen in the past and I have a bottle of liquid clen now.

ALSO, (this is the random bit) I often wear tight lacing corsets for LONG periods of time. This curbs my appetite because... you just can't fit that much chocolate in your stomach when wearing a corset! (Please don't lecture me about wearing tight lacing corsets because I have been doing so for 3 years)

Ok, but HERE is the weird bit. Would my heart explode if I was wearing tight-lacing corsets and taking clen?

I'm not expecting many of you to have experience with corsets, but opinions would be great. Don't worry, I am not going to try it in a hurry!

Its such a... different... scenario that I would start with small doses and short periods of wearing said corset and checking your BP while doing so. If you don't have a good means of checking your BP handy get one. The potential, although probably small, is there for some unwanted and unnecessary effects.

Top Bottom