Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs 1st rd!

wnt2bBeast

make your first round predictions!!
East:
Tampa vs NYI
Boston vs Montreal
Phila vs NJD
Toronto vs Ottawa

West:
Detroit vs Nash
San Jose vs St. louis
Vanc vs Calgary
Colo vs Dallas

my picks are nyi bos njd tor det sj vanc dallas
some great first round series

Det, SJ, Cal, Dal

Tampa, Boston, NJ, Ott.

The NJ and Ott series was a coin flip for me. Those two series should be the toughest.

This is Detroit's season, mind you. I have an upset for the hot Tampa Bay Lightning because season records against The Islanders show a 3-1 (i believe) in favor of the Islanders, and Jersey's run for the cup are lost this year. Final showdown will be Detroit vs. Toronto, with Detroit winning it in 6 games.

but for first round:

Western

Detroit
San Jose
Vancouver
Colorado

Eastern

Islanders
Boston
Flyers
Maple Leafs

I think the Vancouver and Colorado game would be the most interesting to watch :redhot: , next to Toronto and Detroit :p

wnt2bBeast said:
make your first round predictions!!
East:
Tampa vs NYI
Boston vs Montreal
Phila vs NJD
Toronto vs Ottawa

West:
Detroit vs Nash
San Jose vs St. louis
Vanc vs Calgary
Colo vs Dallas

my picks are nyi bos njd tor det sj vanc dallas
some great first round series

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, damn lightning hater, 4 games to 1, lightning made it look easy

hamstershaver said:
WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, damn lightning hater, 4 games to 1, lightning made it look easy

Not a lightning hater..And gee thnx for the update but the idea was to pick before the series started.. my handicap with hindsight is 100% too..

wnt2bBeast said:
Not a lightning hater..And gee thnx for the update but the idea was to pick before the series started.. my handicap with hindsight is 100% too..

um i did pick before the series started, i said i agreed with all of powerslaves picks and he picked the lightning

Top Bottom