Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

Some kids need an ass whoopin, others don't.

Pussy ass lazy politically correct parents are what's wrong w/the world today. You never heard of schools getting shot up on the regular by kids back in day.

I don't know what's wrong with the world today. I wouldn't blame political correctness. We are supposed to progress as a society. I do think spanking as the main tool in your child discipline toolbox is ignorant and barbaric.

I can't. And if I did I woukd feel like a huge piece of shit. Once Abby ran out in the street when I screamed at her in fear to stop.she didn't A car was coming...I beat her ass that day. She didn't bleed. No bruising, but she was beat hard. We were both crying.

If u discipline your child while you are mad you are more likely to use excessive force

The spanking MAYBE was a little excessive but not much more than I had and I don't hold it against my parents or grandparents at all. I could've probably used a few more as I was older, honestly. Maybe I wouldn't have worried my poor mom to death.

Damn I dread my kids being teenagers.

yeah, well that is the problem.

Every kid is different. Some kids need spanked once a day/week...others don't or rarely need them at all.

If u discipline your child while you are mad you are more likely to use excessive force

I wasn't mad. I was scared. There are times she must obey me for her own safety. Her life depends on it. The consequences of her disobeying me in certain situations are far worse than anything I could ever do to her.

Top Bottom