Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

I've only ever spanked my son once, when he was 3 or 4.

He took some toys from preschool a couple times.

First time he took a matchbox car home. I made him take it back and apologize to his teacher and told him if it happened again i was gonna spank that ass. He had never had one before.

Second time he brings a spiderman action figure home that his buddy told him to take. I came home, found out...hollered at him to come into my office. Asked him what happened, made him show me what he took. Told him to drop his pants, bend over my knee and gave him a couple good swats on his ass. He's never gotten another.

He learned real quick Daddy don't play.

I honestly can't believe that some people in here don't think that's over aggressive...I guess everyone has their own opinion.

He's 4

And the more important question is what was he doing to deserve the spanking?

Agree. For a 4 year old to deserve that it would need to be disobeying a direct order that involved a danger to his life or would injure him more than the welts. For example running into the street when told to stop. Otherwise, I think it's too excessive. IMO.

Last edited:
Since idk why the kid was spanked I can't say for sure. I mean, spanking is useful when you want to create fear. Fear is healthy. You just don't want them to fear you.

Sit down and talk about it never works. Kids don't learn behavior from their parents' words. I'd say talking about it is more so meant to foster respect and deepen understanding - a verbal check that your kid drew the correct conclusion. It won't work alone, ever.

I also don't think time out is a valid punishment for any behavior other than the child throwing a tantrum who needs to calm down, because it's directly related to the cause, which a punishment, in my opinion, always should be.

There should be no such thing as an umbrella punishment, a go-to punishment.

Beating a kid's ass will get them to stop, but not necessarily because they now understand the real consequence for their actions or why shouldn't do whatever they did.

...but I won't disagree that boys need a father figure. :)

most young'ins are incapable of understanding any of that stuff...that's how they got the ass-whoopin' in the first place.

I honestly can't believe that some people in here don't think that's over aggressive...I guess everyone has their own opinion.

Im with you. Scabs mean blood. If you beat your child enough to break their skin that's excessive force. If you beat them enough for them to bleed that's abuse.

Can you really see yourselves beating youd child until they bleed and then keep going?

I can't. And if I did I woukd feel like a huge piece of shit. Once Abby ran out in the street when I screamed at her in fear to stop.she didn't A car was coming...I beat her ass that day. She didn't bleed. No bruising, but she was beat hard. We were both crying.

Top Bottom