Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

Our NPO has been around in FL over 100 years. Everyone's salary is available to any employee. I know for a fact our county executive director doesnt pull even close to 6 figures

It's nonprofit. The salaries are available to everyone.

The museum had the higher ups with the highest salaries. The president made 200 or so, one VP made slightly over 100, all the other VPs and down made less.

Nan I'm sorry that miplank is so rude to you, he me must have a lot of problems because he continually attacks the good people of EF... Especially the mods that work hard to make this such a great place, I would like to offer u a hug and if I win the lottery I'll buy your husband a dick!

Nan I'm sorry that miplank is so rude to you, he me must have a lot of problems because he continually attacks the good people of EF... Especially the mods that work hard to make this such a great place, I would like to offer u a hug and if I win the lottery I'll buy your husband a dick!

Dont buy him dick. He wont use it ;)

freudian slip

Top Bottom