Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

A little excessive for a 4 year old but not felony worthy. I remember getting hit with a switch plenty hard enough to leave marks but didn't think anything of it

All I want to know is why rich mf'ers have a crappy camera to photo the evidence.

How old is this kid??

He's 4

On second thought, it's not even that excessive. And the more important question is what was he doing to deserve the spanking?

He's 4

On second thought, it's not even that excessive. And the more important question is what was he doing to deserve the spanking?

On a 4 year old, that's definitely excessive because 4 year old doesn't really have a very good understanding of consequences and what really defines bad behavior.

I'm all for disciplining a 4 year old, that's how they learn. But, you don't need to whip the shit out of him.

Is this worthy of legal action? Perhaps not.

That's pretty fucking bad..we are talking about a 4 year old..that's sad..I couldn't imagine doing that to my daughter or 2 boys...

Top Bottom