Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

I think it's excessive and I'd charge his ass too.

Don't worry. Mcds is pry gonna be paying $15/hr soon which is way more than you're making now anyways.

I make more now, had a significant promotion a while back. But thank you for trying to humiliate me based on my salary. Dont forget to mention my second job too.

I work for a non-profit. We're in it to help children and families not make stacks

I make more now, had a significant promotion a while back. But thank you for trying to humiliate me based on my salary. Dont forget to mention my second job too.

I work for a non-profit. We're in it to help children and families not make stacks

I feel your nonprofit pain. :heart:

lol@non profit....

They still get fucking paid, and a lot get paid VERY well.

Nan isn't though. Even at the managerial level of a nonprofit, you're not doing that hot. You usually have to be considerably higher up than that. That and there's a lot of variation in salaries depending on how the NPO is funded whether it be it's public, it's Development team finding great donors, a stellar grant writing team getting lots of govt funding, etc.

Then it depends what activities your NPO performs. Some Are taxed and some are not, entirely dependent on how closely related what they do all year is to their stated cause.

The positions I've had that paid the most and least were both grant writing positions.

Also, there are lots of people who make a killing at NPOs that are in a horrible nonprofit standing, who's organizations use a percentage of money toward their cause less than that which is considered acceptable. Assholes.

I understand salaries will vary depending on the organization as well as job title.

She said she was doing the non-profit to help people and not make stacks.

Sorry, but that's bullshit. She does it for a paycheck.

Nan isn't though. Even at the managerial level of a nonprofit, you're not doing that hot. You usually have to be considerably higher up than that. That and there's a lot of variation in salaries depending on how the NPO is funded whether it be it's public, it's Development team finding great donors, a stellar grant writing team getting lots of govt funding, etc.

Then it depends what activities your NPO performs. Some Are taxed and some are not, entirely dependent on how closely related what they do all year is to their stated cause.

The positions I've had that paid the most and least were both grant writing positions.

Also, there are lots of people who make a killing at NPOs that are in a horrible nonprofit standing, who's organizations use a percentage of money toward their cause less than that which is considered acceptable. Assholes.

Our NPO has been around in FL over 100 years. Everyone's salary is available to any employee. I know for a fact our county executive director doesnt pull even close to 6 figures

I think it's excessive and I'd charge his ass too.

@ my job even a verbal threat will get you shown teh door

no appeals, no 2nd chances

these millionaire thugs get "do overs" after knocking women out and abusing children

I'm thinking my days of being an NFL fan are coming to an end

Top Bottom