Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Season Opener: Raiders vs. Patriots!

jestros said:
Brewski and brown could still be back. The pats have released and resigned players plenty of times, I really hope brown comes back.

Uh, Bruschi is retired dude. DONE

Lumberg said:
Ok jestros. But when he doesn't take the field against the Raiders, dont' say I didn't tell ya.
Ok, but dont say Brewski is retired, if you are just assuming he will. Deal?

Will tedy Bruschi be back? His heart has a hole in it. Tedy is really not that good (Bettis stepped on his chest in the playoff game and Bruschi acted like he did something...lol), they could get another Steeler cast off and he would do just as well in that scheme. Ty Law is gone (Duane Starks sucks), Troy Brown is gone. Isn't David Patten gone too? This will be an interesting year for the Pats. I have a feeling they fall back this season to about 9 wins. Then again... Belicheck does wonders with shit.

I often wonder what he could do with the Steelers roster, he sure does seem to love Billy Cowshits castoffs. I think man for man the Steelers are more talented, but Cowher is a pisspoor dunderheaded coach.

Last edited:
pats are done man. raiders gonna win.

hamster: their d will be better next year, they're gonna trade woodson (over rated, too much money) for some players and they're going back to 4-3 and putting sapp in the middle where he excels.

even if that doesn't work out....they're gonna out-score most teams...just like the rams, chiefs, colts do it.

enduser007 said:
even if that doesn't work out....they're gonna out-score most teams...just like the rams, chiefs, colts do it.
dont forget the vikings. Out of those offensive powerhouses, with all their points, how many superbowls in the last ten years?

still thinkg the Raiders ripped us off but even so if you take a look at what the Vikings have since done in free agency (more then anyone else by far) our team SHOULD be vastly improved, and I MEAN VASTLY

Top Bottom