Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Season Opener: Raiders vs. Patriots!

patsfan1379 said:
I can't wait already. The Radiers have been stacking their team. Now they got Randy Moss.

Should be interesting. Patriots need a corner to shut that stupid fag down!

front runner

ass_face said:
Farrior is 2x as good as him, Joey Porter is 3 x as good. Bruschi is slow and weak. He let's Ted Johnson do all the dirty work so he can roam free. He is a very smart player and he is tough, but he isn't physically talented at all. Thus the Zero pro bowls. There are at least 3 Lb's on the Burghs squad I know are better athletes. As for heart, I would take Farrior's and Polamalu's in the secondary... those guys are tough as hell, but I do give Bruschi credit for having heart.

Don't let your Pats blinders cloud your judgement. Bruschi is a nice scheme player. He does it well. But he is no superstar.
Yeah, they've got alot of heart. It was pretty apparent when the Pats put up 40 points on them. In the playoffs. In Pittzburg.

jestros said:
Yeah, they've got alot of heart. It was pretty apparent when the Pats put up 40 points on them. In the playoffs. In Pittzburg.

Hey, the rookie was overwhelmed. Nothing to do with the defense. Also, the Steelers beat the piss out of them earlier in the season so I expected New England to have some new wrinkles.

ass_face said:
Hey, the rookie was overwhelmed. Nothing to do with the defense. Also, the Steelers beat the piss out of them earlier in the season so I expected New England to have some new wrinkles.

we could argue this forever... its useless.

lets settle it here.

World Championships in the last 4 years:

Patriots: 3
Steelers: 0

Does that work for ya assface?

ass_face said:
The rookie doesnt play defense. Right?
The stealers put up what, like 23 points? If you have a good D, you should be able to win with 23 points at home, in the playoffs, in the freezing cold.
Everyone blames that game on Bergerboy, but it was the defense that choked.

jestros said:
The stealers put up what, like 23 points? If you have a good D, you should be able to win with 23 points at home, in the playoffs, in the freezing cold.

yeah, what he said.

jestros said:

Did you watch the game? The defense did have its problems, but it was more a product of being on the fucking field all game. Also, Ben basically gave NE 14 points. Defense was fine. Belicheck threw in some wrinkles that he saw in the earlier game and exploited it... the Deon Branch TD was pure gameplanning and execution by Brady. The reason the Steelers D was ranked so high, was due to the ball control offense and Ben making key 3rd down conversions. That enabled the D to pressure and get off the field all game. That did not happen this game.

Also, Billy Cowards chickenshit call to kick the FG instaed of going for it really took the wind out of a lot of the players sails. Hines Ward was very pissed that the call was made and many other players were upset.

Isn't anybody else curious as to how the Pats will do with 2 new coordinators this year? I know I am, especially with the argument that everybody on the Pats are system players...

Top Bottom