Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Season Opener: Raiders vs. Patriots!

The raiders need a quaterback to outscore teams. There runningback Jordon is not that good. Be lucky if the raiders make the playoffs

ass_face said:
Will tedy Bruschi be back? His heart has a hole in it. Tedy is really not that good (Bettis stepped on his chest in the playoff game and Bruschi acted like he did something...lol), they could get another Steeler cast off and he would do just as well in that scheme. Ty Law is gone (Duane Starks sucks), Troy Brown is gone. Isn't David Patten gone too? This will be an interesting year for the Pats. I have a feeling they fall back this season to about 9 wins. Then again... Belicheck does wonders with shit.

I often wonder what he could do with the Steelers roster, he sure does seem to love Billy Cowshits castoffs. I think man for man the Steelers are more talented, but Cowher is a pisspoor dunderheaded coach.

bullshit. bruschi has a heart no one one the steelers can match.

patsfan1379 said:
o shut up already, ur statements are so biased its not even funny. I haven't been posting much since the superbowl as i have been busy with other things, but i find it thoroughly pathetic your still on this board ranting about the pats. i mean for god sakes half thier players are overrated as individuals. the pats have a few very solid players and an amazing coach, that doesn't mean every player on thier roster is a superstar. bruschi should have NEVER EVER been compared to the leagues current greats as he was last year. 'nuff said

Boardin087 said:
o shut up already, ur statements are so biased its not even funny. I haven't been posting much since the superbowl as i have been busy with other things, but i find it thoroughly pathetic your still on this board ranting about the pats. i mean for god sakes half thier players are overrated as individuals. the pats have a few very solid players and an amazing coach, that doesn't mean every player on thier roster is a superstar. bruschi should have NEVER EVER been compared to the leagues current greats as he was last year. 'nuff said

dude, there is a reason they are called "fans". fuckin-a I'm biased asshole, OF COURSE I AM!!!!!

I'm not gonna get into a pissing match about this. This is the first Patriots related football thread I've started in months fucktard, and that is only because they announced the season opener.

why don't you go do a search for Meantime1... I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in his threads.

go pull your daddy's cock out of your ass and look up AAP's phone number faggot.

Boardin087 said:
How many big plays did he make with the game on the line? Quite a mothafukin few. No, he's not a superstar, yes he is a football player I'd take every single time

Boardin087 said:

oh yeah...

'nuff said.

patsfan1379 said:
dude, there is a reason they are called "fans". fuckin-a I'm biased asshole, OF COURSE I AM!!!!!

I'm not gonna get into a pissing match about this. This is the first Patriots related football thread I've started in months fucktard, and that is only because they announced the season opener.

why don't you go do a search for Meantime1... I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in his threads.

go pull your daddy's cock out of your ass and look up AAP's phone number faggot.

the fact that its ur first football thread in months is pretty coincidental cuz this is my first day back on the boards in months since superbowl time. and u proved my point i was just sayiing ur a biased asshole.

Boardin087 said:
the fact that its ur first football thread in months is pretty coincidental cuz this is my first day back on the boards in months since superbowl time. and u proved my point i was just sayiing ur a biased asshole.

opinion is the center of the fucking universe cockknocker.

do a search on threads I have started in the last fucking 2 months.

get the fuck off my thread and go back to wherever you were you geighvatared homo.

jestros said:
How many big plays did he make with the game on the line? Quite a mothafukin few. No, he's not a superstar, yes he is a football player I'd take every single time

Yup.

The old Bill Russell/Wilt Chamberlain arguement. Some like the flash and tons of points and records, others like the guy that has the 13 championships who stepped up in every big game he ever played in.

I'll take Russell. And I'll take Bruschi.

Bluesman

patsfan1379 said:

Farrior is 2x as good as him, Joey Porter is 3 x as good. Bruschi is slow and weak. He let's Ted Johnson do all the dirty work so he can roam free. He is a very smart player and he is tough, but he isn't physically talented at all. Thus the Zero pro bowls. There are at least 3 Lb's on the Burghs squad I know are better athletes. As for heart, I would take Farrior's and Polamalu's in the secondary... those guys are tough as hell, but I do give Bruschi credit for having heart.

Don't let your Pats blinders cloud your judgement. Bruschi is a nice scheme player. He does it well. But he is no superstar.

Top Bottom