Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meathead96

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey whats up guys, I posted a thread in the chat section but posting one here as well. Hopefully that's acceptable. If not mods, please move this thread to the appropriate location. I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am new to this site but an active member on several other forums in the BB community. Below are some current progress pics of me. I'm glad to be a part of this site and hope to help others and learn from others as much as I can.

Welcome to EF bro, they are just bugging you on chat. Good to have you here

Chat is just like misc on BB.com except these people actually lift

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Welcome aboard bro! It is a great place to learn & help others. I try to stay away from the C&C section though.

Hey whats up guys, I posted a thread in the chat section but posting one here as well. Hopefully that's acceptable. If not mods, please move this thread to the appropriate location. I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am new to this site but an active member on several other forums in the BB community. Below are some current progress pics of me. I'm glad to be a part of this site and hope to help others and learn from others as much as I can.

EF is a great place. Nice to have you here with us.

Top Bottom