Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member... ANY advice appreciated..!!

Chris1110

As it states i'm a new member but a long time reader when researching every question i've ever wanted to know the answer too.. unfortunately though i cant find an answer to ease my mind with this subject. any advice would be gold.!

pretty much just took a new job on an oil rig. 2 on 2 off. fly in and out on a wednesday morning.

problem is i want to do another cycle. i dont want to take anything on the plane with me but based on the research ive done im not sure if its possible or not to do the following.

test enan. 750-1000mg a week
dbol 30mg ed.

week 1-10 or 12. shoot every wednesday once a week minus the one week im at work.

pretty simple but is it possible to double up on the dose the wednesday before i leave or add in some prop every 2 weeks im back?

alot of people say its rubbish and it fucks with your blood levels and that but is it really going to be bad on my health to do this for a couple of months when its only really 3 or so shots ill miss.

is the half life in enan going to mess it up enough to worry or should i just go for it?

How long have you been training and is your diet in check first. With this being your first cycle , back the test off to 500 mgs per week , shoot 250 on Sunday and 250 on Thursday.
The Dbol dosage is fine . Run your dbol no longer than 4 weeks. Remember , more is NOT better when it comes to this. IMO you are wasting gear at anything over 500mgs per week.
so first:

Get your diet in check
You need to get your training in check and hit the gym at least 4 to 5 times a week minimum while on. Once you attain this then run the following

Week 1-12 500mgs Test pinned 250 twice a week
Week 1-4 Dbol 30 mgs.

You will make far better gains off of this with the proper training and diet than the other. Best of luck to you

How long have you been training and is your diet in check first. With this being your first cycle , back the test off to 500 mgs per week , shoot 250 on Sunday and 250 on Thursday.
The Dbol dosage is fine . Run your dbol no longer than 4 weeks. Remember , more is NOT better when it comes to this. IMO you are wasting gear at anything over 500mgs per week.
so first:

Get your diet in check
You need to get your training in check and hit the gym at least 4 to 5 times a week minimum while on. Once you attain this then run the following

Week 1-12 500mgs Test pinned 250 twice a week
Week 1-4 Dbol 30 mgs.

You will make far better gains off of this with the proper training and diet than the other. Best of luck to you
Agree with you there Arabian, but He said "do another cycle"....??
how many cycles have u run mate?
Blood leveles arent going to be as "level" shooting once a week, but you can still run a solid cycle this way if need be! offcourse twice a week is always going to be better, but sometimes you gotta do what u gotta do! I wouldnt bother with the Prop IMO

cheers for the replies.!

yeh it'll be my second. first was test cyp at 600mg a week for ten weeks and i shot twice a week. ive been training for about 5 years and my diet is pretty solid. i grew last time and didnt lose a thing but my concern here is how could i run something when im flying in and out of the city every two weeks without taking anything with me...

is what im asking even possible to do?

ps. from australia lol.

22. 5ft 4. 78kgs.... cheers guys.

Top Bottom